PDA

View Full Version : Club competitions should be daily, not weekly

TwinsenMC
01-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Let's start with little math:
To my count there are 21 pieces of gear unlocked through Club Competition (which you have to win 1st place). So if I would be incredibly lucky with division draw (since my club is rather small) it would take me 21 week (roughly 5 months and my interest in the game will be dead within a month, maybe less) to unlock all the gear. Honestly winning every time is impossible, unless you have full 50 member grinder club.

Secondly, I do not have enough free time to sink in ACU every week to unlock every part. Once a week, a reasonable time can be spent in Club competition, but since these Competitions are not daily - unlocking gear is out of the question.

Thirdly, Division formation is not balanced, since I was put in a division where leading guild had 5 times the members that my or other guilds had, and again winning was out...

Simplest solution would be to make Club Competitions Daily so casual players would have any chance of ever getting any gear part.
Also balanced division formation would be preferable.

Halardrim
01-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Yesterday we ( our club ) won the Club competiton, what we won? san-cullotes helm, Only 1 of 10 members can would like to you it, it like WTF? they should give you a token that it makes you able to buy a piece of a club competition armor, because i want the medieval helm, legs and now i have to win what? 21 weeks just for an armor? is this WoW? or an mmo? naah i just wont play again, i already did 100% game i playd cos of club competiton but wont win 21 consecutive club competitions. its ********.

Sorry for my bad english.

Marcus101RR
01-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Yesterday we ( our club ) won the Club competiton, what we won? san-cullotes helm, Only 1 of 10 members can would like to you it, it like WTF? they should give you a token that it makes you able to buy a piece of a club competition armor, because i want the medieval helm, legs and now i have to win what? 21 weeks just for an armor? is this WoW? or an mmo? naah i just wont play again, i already did 100% game i playd cos of club competiton but wont win 21 consecutive club competitions. its ********.

Sorry for my bad english.

There is more than 21 for me, mainly because the first 2 didn't unlock anything for us. Meanwhile, there are a few other things that need to be unlocked via Club. It is tedious, and who knows how bad its gonna get. My club got glitched/hacked with 2 billion points, didn't get it then, didn't get it last time. Now we are in Gold Division... Logic?

Halardrim
01-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Yep all the club competition and clubs are ****ed, i even got kicked of my club once, and when i go to online club member y just see my slef like 10 times, Faramid,Faramid,Faramid,etc lol.
And now i dont want to farm points, because that is what you do to win the club competition to win another random item that i dont want, i just want 2 of over 21 i have less than 10% chance to win 1 lol

Aenigmatix
01-05-2015, 12:10 AM
There is more than 21 for me, mainly because the first 2 didn't unlock anything for us. Meanwhile, there are a few other things that need to be unlocked via Club. It is tedious, and who knows how bad its gonna get. My club got glitched/hacked with 2 billion points, didn't get it then, didn't get it last time. Now we are in Gold Division... Logic?
You hacked the game?

You were posting here a couple days ago trying to provide tutorials on how to cheat.

And you've been begging people for saved games so you could unlock gear you hadn't earned.

I really wish a mod would ban you from these forums. You've violated the rules time and time again.

strigoi1958
01-05-2015, 12:36 AM
I just checked my gear and only 2 locked items have anything even slightly better than the gear I have... it's all mainly junk. it's just making people jump through hoops for rubbish because it is unavailable rubbish :confused:

The contests could be daily or 48 hours so all items would return every 3 or 6 weeks or mini games to keep it interesting but I did just try les enrages using 1 melee boost and killed everyone and not 1 guard appeared to notice or fight me through the whole mission even when the effect had supposedly worn off...(except Roux and his guards)....
so I guess the club competition will generate microtransactions for those who simply MUST have it because it is there.... regardless of it's worth.... or lack of it :(.

matuxlogan
01-05-2015, 12:39 AM
You hacked the game?

You were posting here a couple days ago trying to provide tutorials on how to cheat.

And you've been begging people for saved games so you could unlock gear you hadn't earned.

I really wish a mod would ban you from these forums. You've violated the rules time and time again.

mmm it's a hard accusation... what kind of posts are you talking about? I really don't belive in hacks around this game 'cause it's like something impossible, but maybe i'm wrong.

Fatal-Feit
01-05-2015, 05:16 AM
1-2 days club competitions would be a fine solution.

Speedy_PC
01-05-2015, 05:25 AM
1-2 days club competitions would be a fine solution.

I agree instead of 4 days straight.

Fatal-Feit
01-05-2015, 05:39 AM
Week* is too long, IMO. There's not enough content or incentive to keep players grinding. 24-48 hours would be ideal if this is what they're pushing for longevity.

Also, this way is better for everyone to get all the Legendary Equipment. Instead 5-6 months of winning to get everything, it'll only take a month. And if people miss or lose a competition, they will only have to wait a few weeks. MUCH, MUCH better than half a year.

inZaneReminator
01-05-2015, 06:57 AM
I was playing the game, minding my own business when I got the message I won the club comp. and i was alone in the club...i agree in daily tbh. weekly is...too long. But maybe they got something planned for the ones who will continue playing the game as the DLC's comes out, etc. Believe there will be more to do which goes to reason the club comps are weekly as your club only have to win 3 times and I doubt there will be 900 groups fighting for first place every week..