PDA

View Full Version : Club & Club Compet Improvements

Chiko-Pops
01-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi !

We have some problem with the Clubs and the competitions, from now we can't see the member list of the club this bug need to be fixed first (edit 01/08/15).

I think we can do some improvement for the system.

I- Competitions

Why is the Second Club does not have any rewards ? we are 5 clubs in competitions for one week, the 2nd must have something.
I think that the 1st must have 2gears/weapons and the 2nd 1gear/weapon. It'll be better, else we will have to wait 3-4 month to unlock THE gear we want.

II - Club

In the future, we need some other entries in the club menu :
- add our rank in the competition in the profile page
- add a menu for the chief where we can how man creed points the members offer to the club during competitions. It can be usefull to reward a player or ban a player from a club.
- add an entry where the chief can do a "Chief Message". It can be usefull to set our goals, have a real community in the Club.
- add a way to launch coop games with club member more easly, a kind of club members matchmaking (edit 01/08/15).

LeeroyGearSolid
01-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Yo, to all points.

Chiko-Pops
01-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Up.

similarly
01-07-2015, 01:12 AM
1. fix members list.
2. find a way to make it easier to do co op with club members.

NightmareGK13
01-07-2015, 02:53 PM
1. fix members list.
2. find a way to make it easier to do co op with club members.

above all else this should be a priority

monsimons
01-07-2015, 10:06 PM
The MP's social aspect looks rather underdeveloped, yes. I also agree 100% with your suggestions.I've also thought about some way of communication, which doesn't involve voice-chatting. In-game lobby chat wouldn't hurt. If the 'chief' can moderate the club, they can control the communication in some way. Or just have predefined messages.

As a side note, what happens when a competition ends and a club doesn't get the reward? Will they have another chance at it?

Chiko-Pops
01-08-2015, 12:05 PM
First message edited.

Sure the Bug MUST be fixe before all the points i said.

I think we can debate the way the system can be improved.

Fatal-Feit
01-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Agreed with all your points.

- A club hub. Some place where more than 4 members (16+, please) can group up, decorate, and hang out. Something like in Warframe.

omnilink33
01-12-2015, 09:11 PM
fix the list ! yes that is the very first thing you should have done BEFORE any competition !

I agree with everything that has been proposed here.

There is two major problems with competitions, the first thing : it is way easier to win something when you are in lowest group but when you are second you have to moove to the next level group and meet clubs even more difficult to win over than the one who already beated you. In fact you can be second forever and go on and on without winning a single time ...

The other thing is that the group you are in is not random and you always stay with the one you leveled up with helping the first scenario to happen more frequently.

TH3R4BB1T
01-12-2015, 09:54 PM
Is the group competition also on group sizes? Like 1-10, 11-20, 21- 30, etc...I am just a one man group and do not play to often to win much, but it would be nice if it was more balanced.

omnilink33
01-12-2015, 10:06 PM
not at all ...

Shicam
01-14-2015, 08:39 AM
Fix the member list!