PDA

View Full Version : After 4 days of playing the Club Competitions nothing has been unlocked

Speedy_PC
01-04-2015, 06:15 AM
G'day all,

After 4 days of hard work playing the Club Competitions and I was in first place in the lead nothing has been unlocked, when I've checked it say again Club Competitions coming soon again. Does this mean I've lost everything after 4 days of hard work playing the Club Competitions and I was in first place in the lead nothing has been unlocked for nothing is very upsetting, has anybody had all their club gear unlocked after 4 days playing the Club Competitions.

machine4578
01-04-2015, 06:21 AM
G'day all,

After 4 days of hard work playing the Club Competitions and I was in first place in the lead nothing has been unlocked, when I've checked it say again Club Competitions coming soon again. Does this mean I've lost everything after 4 days of hard work playing the Club Competitions and I was in first place in the lead nothing has been unlocked for nothing is very upsetting, has anybody had all their club gear unlocked after 4 days playing the Club Competitions.

yes, my club won the 2nd Club Competition and NOTHING unlocked this time for me.. the Legendary Sans Culottes Hood is still locked!!

Speedy_PC
01-04-2015, 06:42 AM
Or I'm guessing you only unlock 1 club gear item for each Club Competitions, for another words you have to play the Club Competitions for each gear at a time to have 1 item unlock not all in 1 hit.

When I've read machine comments above and I went back to check to see the Legendary Sans Culottes Hood and mind is unlocked, so this mean and it telling me you have to play the Club Competitions for each item to have the club gears and weapons unlock if I'm not mistaken.

Marcus101RR
01-04-2015, 06:49 AM
Yes, you have to play 1 Club Competition and win it, in order to obtain the gear for the club you are in within that specific division.

Speedy_PC
01-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Yes, you have to play 1 Club Competition and win it, in order to obtain the gear for the club you are in within that specific division.

Thanks for the feedback Marcus now I understand how the Club Competition works, and this means I've already missed out the Legendary Sans Culottes Chest gear when the first Club Competition started about 8 or 9 days ago and this also means it going to take me very long time to get this when it becomes available again SH#T!.

This is not fair Ubisoft which I understand you're a real pain in the A$$!.

machine4578
01-04-2015, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the feedback Marcus now I understand how the Club Competition works, and this means I've already missed out the Legendary Sans Culottes Chest gear when the first Club Competition started about 8 or 9 days ago and this also means it going to take me very long time to get this when it becomes available again SH#T!.

This is not fair Ubisoft which I understand you're a real pain in the A$$!.

yep, it will take a long time for sure.. and who knows how many will glitch like it just did to me.. now i have to deal with ubi support to try and get my gear unlocked.

Speedy_PC
01-04-2015, 07:51 AM
I feel your pain Machine I understand brother it's a real pain in A$$ to get this issue from Ubisoft, I wish I could shoot them with my double barrel shotgun just blow their head right off.

similarly
01-04-2015, 08:54 AM
After the first club competition, the jacket didn't unlock immediately. I don't recall how long it actually took, but when I came back to the game after a couple of hours, it was unlocked.

medavroog
01-04-2015, 12:12 PM
yes, my club won the 2nd Club Competition and NOTHING unlocked this time for me.. the Legendary Sans Culottes Hood is still locked!!

Same with me, played every single day during the competition ... and my club did won this round, the said "hood" is still locked . Totally kills my motivations.

Swordinhk
01-05-2015, 12:10 PM
My club won the 2nd Club Competition and NOTHING unlocked as same as you guys.
Any news now? How can I get the prize?

medavroog
01-05-2015, 02:00 PM
My club won the 2nd Club Competition and NOTHING unlocked as same as you guys.
Any news now? How can I get the prize?

I sent a bug report ticket to the support about this issue ... I suggest you do the same, and then, wait.

Speedy_PC
01-05-2015, 02:32 PM
I sent a bug report ticket to the support about this issue ... I suggest you do the same, and then, wait.

medavroog as long as you don't shoot yourself in the foot in you didn't any feedback from Ubisoft