PDA

View Full Version : AC4 gamebreaking glitch *IMPOSSIBLE TO GET FULL SYNCH (Xbox one)

Sniperdude50
01-04-2015, 03:09 AM
*didn't see any halp forum, if there is please move this thread instead of deleting it
recently I have been trying to get full synch for AC4, and I was so happy when I finally got to 99%! And then I realized, oh no, I have no more treasure maps, and every secret on the map has been found, and I just need one more treasure, meaning it's not possible for me to get that last treasure, which in turn means It's impossible to get full synch. Is it possible to get a treasure without the map? Or do I need the map? If so is there any way I can get this last map/treasure? If not can any devs help me? If not, I'm simply going to resort to hacking my game files because I am definitely not starting a whole new save for 1 stupid treasure

Undertakecare
01-04-2015, 04:41 AM
Why so eager about 100%? As far as the achievements list says, there is no achievement for 100% (only in Versailles). Unlike the Platin trophy you get with Playstation, not havin 100% doesn't seem to matter.

Pr0metheus 1962
01-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Why so eager about 100%? As far as the achievements list says, there is no achievement for 100% (only in Versailles). Unlike the Platin trophy you get with Playstation, not havin 100% doesn't seem to matter.

Who cares about achievements? And this is a game - none of it really "matters". I mean, if it's all about stuff that "matters" why play at all? The point is, some of us just want to get 100% completion. It's not "eagerness" - it's just a basic desire to complete the game.

johnsmith145
01-04-2015, 04:22 PM
The map is found in one of the Kenway's Fleet missions. Don't know what specific mission though.

MTM1977
01-04-2015, 05:55 PM
The map is found in one of the Kenway's Fleet missions. Don't know what specific mission though.

Yes, that is correct. I just finished AC IV with 100% sync on Xbox One, so it is possible to get.
Unfortunately I can't remember the mission from fleet either, could be that I actually got two maps from there. Not sure though.

aL_____eX
01-04-2015, 05:58 PM
^ The mission is 'Great Reputation II' in the Mediterranean Sea.

Undertakecare
01-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Who cares about achievements? And this is a game - none of it really "matters". I mean, if it's all about stuff that "matters" why play at all? The point is, some of us just want to get 100% completion. It's not "eagerness" - it's just a basic desire to complete the game.
People playing on Playstation are usually hunting for the platinum trophy. There is a competition going on who has the most platinum trophies. That's why missing the 100% in a game could mean to miss that important trophy and matters more than to miss an achievement on XBox. I know, PC players don't care at all.

P.S. Sorry to OP, I confused AC4 with Unity instead of Black Flag.