PDA

View Full Version : Cooler faster when I open customization menu or database in ps4

leo_18_re6
01-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Hi! the cooler of my ps4 starts working faster, like turbine plane, when I open the customization menu or database. It only happens with Assassins Creed Unity, what can I do about it !! So far the ps4 not hung up and the light on the LED remains white. But I have some fear that will happen any problems.
Sorry for my bad English, I am Brazilian

aL_____eX
01-03-2015, 12:43 PM
No worries. This happens for everyone. It's somehow connected to the menu running with a higher performance than the rest of the game (no locked framerate for example).

leo_18_re6
01-03-2015, 01:05 PM
No worries. This happens for everyone. It's somehow connected to the menu running with a higher performance than the rest of the game (no locked framerate for example).

Seriously this? Thank you, I'm relieved to read that. So I can play quietly now.

YazX_
01-03-2015, 01:12 PM
This is known issue on all platforms, high GPU usage in menus (thats why the fan is working 100% to dissipate the heat), on PC i get very high GPU usage and lag in menus, Ubisoft is aware of this issue and has been posted on one of the sticky threads earlier.

leo_18_re6
01-03-2015, 01:24 PM
OK, thanks.
I hope they resolve this soon! but at least I can play knowing that this is normal.