PDA

View Full Version : Weird: How to start murder mysteries

SkypherDZN
01-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Please read before you answer!

Hello Assassins,
When I did the first murder mystery I had to head to the police chiefs office in Île de la Cité. After I had finished the first mystery the symbol at his office was gone and I had trouble finding it afterwards. Anyways, with the help of a friend I managed to find his office again. But now there is a nother problem. I did round about 6 murder mysteries and now I just can't see any symbol on my map. Even after I talked to both the police chief and Vidoq no new symbol to start another mission appears. The police chief just states that he expected me to come back with nothing and vidoq tells me a location where a murder happened. the description is so bad that I am not able to find the location. However, what if I find the location, whats with all the other murder mysteries? Or do I have to search them like these colourful cocards which only pop up if you are close to them?

Thank You

Ansellbwoy
01-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Yeah u have to search for them. Most of mine just came up naturally from playing through the game. But as you said, they pop up when u are near them.

YazX_
01-03-2015, 12:05 PM
yah either by exploring and discover their locations (though in police office the guy behind bars will give you a hint about their locations), or buy TimeSaver packs through Helix Credits, you can unlock 200 Helix Credits through UPlay Rewards so no purchase is necessary. you can find those packs under Estore.

TH3R4BB1T
01-03-2015, 12:07 PM
You can also buy 'maps' in de eStore for Helix rifts points. But best is just to walk around and find them. It took me a while, but I found them all.