PDA

View Full Version : Please read! !!

jake1991DE
01-02-2015, 11:56 PM
This is about connection issues for assassins creed unity. Plus other games two for me at least I did everything port forwarding. Dmz ect for two months .

I contacted my internet provider comcast asked for better router they said dont have one

But earlier today talk to a different person they said go exchange it for a new one we have.

THAT FIXED MY PROBLEM THE ROUTER IS CALLED XB3 FROM COMCAST.

I dont have to pay no extra a month it is a duel bandwidth but I dont know If that helps.

I connect to a coop mission in five to seven seconds now without changing any router options.
It seems like performance went back to normal

I am on a ps4 but I dont think that matters. Please get yourself some help if you have issues

My old router was a Technicolor modom/router only two years old. I also had problems with GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 going in empty lobby plus chat and stuff so its not just ACU. I CAINT BELIVE IM RUNNIG WITH NO PROBLEMS connection wise

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME HOPE IT HELPS

MasterAssasin84
01-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Could be a Number of factors affecting your connection ?

Have your provider run a test on your router ? How many people in the house are using the same network because if your tariff has maximum download limit that could affect it ?

Are you using Ethernet or Wifi ?

jake1991DE
01-03-2015, 12:24 AM
No what im saying is that it fixed it. But yes Ethernet cable I always think thats better

Everything else was on Wi-Fi. I was trying to help if someone was in the same boat I spent hole weekends in router settings and helplines ya know get off work just to look at router setteting and have every company play the blame game on each other kinda funny how many times

Did you have any connection issues?

jake1991DE
01-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Also yes had comcast reboot from thare offices to. But the the router is nice and no exra loot a month wich is cool

MasterAssasin84
01-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Hmm I don't know what to suggest ? if it was Just ACU this was happening then a very good chance the servers could be working over time ? Ive not had any issues other than over christmas I could not log on to XBOX Live due to those annoying hackers which comes to think of it did it affect you ? could potentially be lingering problems ?

You could even get your Telephone provider to check the actual line itself as there could be a fault with the exchange ?

jake1991DE
01-03-2015, 01:07 AM
No I got unity launch day iv had problems. But I kinda fix the with router changes. Also grand theft auto to all ps4 game my router was out dated but I know thare people out having problems but it was weird

But yes I ran into more problems with them hackers kinda childish

But anyways yea I hope it helps because I love unity but when I first got it I knew nothing of routers but I guess all new system game and ect the router was holding my connection back

jake1991DE
01-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Yea that deffently was the problem iv been plsying with connection. Open. Plus performance is way better. Hope you guys see this