PDA

View Full Version : Voluntary AC Unity Club Competition Leaderboard

My_Treehawk
01-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Since UbiSoft does not seem like they are going to give us a leader board for the competitions I will go ahead and start a voluntary version here for anyone with a club to post their current scores onto. Please try to use a similar format as the one I post so that it is somewhat standardized and easy to follow where each club is at each week, which console they are on, and what time is remaining when you post yours.

We hope that this will help each of us get an idea of where the other clubs in our division and on each platform are at, and how the others are comparing with their ongoing scores, membership, missions, etc.

Vociferous Unity [VocU]
PS4 Club
(50/50 members, 14 reserves), 48 days
Silver Division II

Time Remaining: 0 day, 45 mins
Week 2 Creed points: 9,005,874

Great run everyone! We will see if we can break 12 million next week.

Club Missions
Heist: 1129
Co-op: 690
Total: 1819

Learn more about us or apply to join at Vociferous Unity (http://vociferousunity.guildlaunch.com)

PandaPuff86
01-04-2015, 03:21 AM
Sorry sweetie I rather not see or share spoilers that can spoil the fun with stats from other clans. :cool:

InfaiItration
01-07-2015, 07:01 AM
Since UbiSoft does not seem like they are going to give us a leader board for the competitions I will go ahead and start a voluntary version here for anyone with a club to post their current scores onto. Please try to use a similar format as the one I post so that it is somewhat standardized and easy to follow where each club is at each week, which console they are on, and what time is remaining when you post yours.

We hope that this will help each of us get an idea of where the other clubs in our division and on each platform are at, and how the others are comparing with their ongoing scores, membership, missions, etc.

Vociferous Unity [VocU]
PS4 Club
Silver Division II

Club Missions

Learn more about us or apply to join at Vociferous Unity (http://vociferousunity.guildlaunch.com)

This club does not exist! and you can not reach 12 million every week because the counter starts at zero in the next week.

My_Treehawk
01-07-2015, 02:24 PM
This club does not exist! and you can not reach 12 million every week because the counter starts at zero in the next week.

LMAO - wow are you sheltered or new to AC Unity?

Maybe you wish we did not exist mate, but unfortunately we most definitely do (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/959076-Vociferous-Unity-VocU-is-back!).

We are the first PS4 club listed in the official AC Unity Clubs and Clans Recruitment Post (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/954247-amp-Console-AC-Unity-Club-amp-Clan-Recruitment-List), we have been here since ACBF, and we now dominate the PS4 AC Unity competitions. We have 50 active members, plus another 16 waiting for spots to open up and unless you are blind or new to the forums and live updates, you have more than likely ran across me and my posts or the club at least once. IN fact we are about to start up a second club [Voc2] to make room for all the members that are waiting for a space in the original club.

We also know that it [score] resets each week - that 9+ million was just last week's score and we only had 30 of our members in attendance due to the holidays; so yes, we do expect to break 10 million this week and we have our own personal goal of 12 million points for yes, in case you did not catch it - just one week's worth of points. Oh, and BTW - in the last 45 min we raised that to just over 9,556,067 - just saying

So, sorry to tell be the one to tell you your wrong - but you are.

InfaiItration
01-07-2015, 02:49 PM
None of these clubs ps4 appears to me. and we are number 1! my club name is AbstergoUnity [AbUy]

My_Treehawk
01-07-2015, 03:05 PM
None of these clubs ps4 appears to me. and we are number 1! my club name is AbstergoUnity [AbUy]

OK I will be nice.

You are only in "first place" against the other 4 teams you are facing at the moment. Not first place in whatever Division you are in (we are in Silver I) - in fact NO ONE knows who is on the lead in any division since there are no leader boards - hence the idea behind the post here so that we could get some idea.

No one is in Gold Division yet either, though we all believe that the clubs that win the Silver Division I (not Silver II since that win takes you to Silver I) will advance to Gold II.

If you want to see the club use the "my Brotherhood>my Club>Search for Club> [square button] and enter the VocU name" option in game. Though it told me yours [AbUy] did not exist when I tried just now, so it may not be working - though it did find some others I just tried so maybe you do not exist?. You are on a PS4 playing AC Unity right?

Anyway - you are not in first place anywhere except in the race against the four that you currently face - neither are we for that matter. Though we do have a 2.7 million point lead against the 2nd place team so they are really putting in some effort to keep up this week.

We are hoping that the Gold Division will see some clubs that are bring in 9+ million points a week so that there feels like there is some competition going on, but since no one is revealing scores, we will have to wait and see.

InfaiItration
01-07-2015, 03:25 PM
LOL yes we play on the PS4. if I go without search filter is then also told me that this club does not exist. we won last week and this week will win. I later make a video so you understand it better. which version you play US? EU? I play the European version and I'm from Germany.

My_Treehawk
01-07-2015, 03:41 PM
LOL yes we play on the PS4. if I go without search filter is then also told me that this club does not exist. we won last week and this week will win. I later make a video so you understand it better. which version you play US? EU? I play the European version and I'm from Germany.

The club is US based but we have members from 17 countries around the world. Yeah I tried yours again and it could not find you - I even tried by the full name, but I found all the others I entered so that is really odd. I hope I helped cleared up the misunderstanding you had about your current standings in the competitions, I know that the developers really did not do a good job of making it clear so the mistake you made is really quite common. You can send me a PS friend request if you like, but you really should just look us up on the website linked in the OP. You will learn a lot more about us there.

If you won the last two weeks then you should be in Silver Division I along with us - a win this week should take you to Gold II (we are guessing it will be II, but who knows since they are not saying anything about the competitions since the first Live Update post). We do not even know if clubs from other countries will compete against each other - though there is no reason why not. After all, I have members from all over the world playing in ours - in fact I have three from your own country.

You do not need a video, I assist a lot of people here and know where your misunderstanding comes from - I just hope to clear that up for you.

EvilJ0k3r18
01-09-2015, 10:32 AM

Vociferous Unity [VocU]
PS4 Club
Silver Division II

Club Missions

My club has got you beat, we have 9 members and were at 2,147,483,647. I can give you proof too if you don't believe me!

My_Treehawk
01-09-2015, 01:23 PM
My club has got you beat, we have 9 members and were at 2,147,483,647. I can give you proof too if you don't believe me!

I hope you do realize that your "score" was a glitch. Well actually we are not sure if that is a glitch or a hack, there seems to be some controversy and the moderators are not saying yet, but it has been around for quite some time - read about it here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981323-Hackers-in-club-competition?highlight=hacker)

this is a screen shot of your "score" (it is the exact same score each time) from another game. If you seriously thought you had that score I am sorry to correct you, but alas it is not real. I would not be too public about having that score as they may find that it was a hack and not a glitch and will likely shut down all IP addresses that are connected to it. Just saying...

http://i.imgur.com/UnZ142M.jpg

A1Gamester
01-10-2015, 08:19 PM
My_Treehawk he canīt find the club( VocU) because itīs full it happens to me too i cant find when i searched but i can confirm to infailtration that the club exists ;) And itīs one of the best ones out there next to the KnightsBrotherhood

My_Treehawk
01-11-2015, 02:42 AM
My_Treehawk he canīt find the club( VocU) because itīs full it happens to me too i cant find when i searched but i can confirm to infailtration that the club exists ;) And itīs one of the best ones out there next to the KnightsBrotherhood

Next to... hmmmm

I had to look them up and read their Gamefaqs page to see how you might think we were not quite as good, and figure out who you were when I read that. ;)

I had not realized the 50/50 problem when searching for clubs so thanks for the heads up. We will have to try harder to be better than that "other' club for you.

BTW - your slot just opened up so if you are ready to come on board check your PSN messages. Maybe that "next to" comment will change now. LOL

Hangster_96
02-16-2015, 06:28 PM
In fact there is no competition in this game, or at least I don't think there is for Unity

It just base on how much you spend time playing it, it not really a team effort game anymore

DvdRdny
05-14-2015, 12:37 AM
Since UbiSoft doesn't seem to have a leader board for the Club competitions, I will go ahead and voluntary post my club's current status. Please try to use a similar format as the one I post so that it is somewhat standardized and easy to follow where each club is at each week, which console they are on, and what time is remaining when you post yours. I hope that this will help each of us get a better idea of where the other clubs in our division are and on which platforms we're using, and how the others are comparing with their ongoing scores, membership, missions, etc.

PS4 Club
[4IAI] UnityCreed2015
(50/50 members)
116 days
Gold Division I
Club Missions
Heist: 99
Co-op: 84
Total Wins: 15

We've had a great run everyone! Since starting our club in January, we've had 15 CONSECUTIVE WINS with our club. I've been told the competitions have been put on hold due to technical problems and will resume around May 25, 2015. Hope to continue our winning streak in the weeks to come.