PDA

View Full Version : michapma Question Forgotten Skies

BSS_Goat
03-18-2004, 06:59 AM
Hey,
I saw your link and would love to get involved in a virtual war BUT... my time is limited (3 kids, 1 wife, 3 dogs). I can normally get 1 hour per night, at best, between 8:30-10:30 EST.
Question is how are the times setup, are there different start times, av. mission length, any info would be appreciated.

BSS_Goat
03-18-2004, 06:59 AM
Hey,
I saw your link and would love to get involved in a virtual war BUT... my time is limited (3 kids, 1 wife, 3 dogs). I can normally get 1 hour per night, at best, between 8:30-10:30 EST.
Question is how are the times setup, are there different start times, av. mission length, any info would be appreciated.

BSS_Goat
03-18-2004, 12:58 PM
BBBBBUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPP

ZG77_Lignite
03-18-2004, 03:48 PM
Hmmm, unfamiliar with the rules/layout of Forgotten Skies myself, but deserves a bump. I assume you've been to their website (an excellent location to be sure). For example, I believe VEF and VOW have flights going at all hours, but usually require a fair amount of time (maybe 1-2 hours) as well as timing to get in on it, not to mention squad requirements.

Also, tell the dogs to take care of the kids, and the wife could be persuaded to an evening of shopping if given a little 'encouragement'. Good dogs, and bring me back a 6-pack dear! Problem solved.

BSS_Goat
03-18-2004, 06:28 PM
Lignite your a genuis!!!