PDA

View Full Version : Old AC Initiates website content

Mr_Stunner
01-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Is there any way to acess the old Initiates' website content currently?
I totally missed it and I am interested on its content, now with the update we can only acess Unity related stuff...
And is there any place where people still share Black Flag's social chests locations? Because I still have to find a last social chest to have it all done on AC IV and I can't seem to find them...

aL_____eX
01-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Unfortunately social events in ACIV have been stopped some time ago as far as I know. With old website content you mean things like the Surveillance Report and Database? Well, it's not available on Initiates at the moment but all things that happened on Initiates have been added to the Assassin's Creed Wiki. This is the best place for fans to get information (and If I'm not wrong it even is sth like an semi-official source for info on the lore)

assassinscreed.wikia.com

SwiftSails
02-12-2015, 03:57 PM
What about the content that you could get through Initiates? I know there were sails and a shanty? Did I miss out on this simply because I didn't start the game up in the first year of its release? If so, that's such bull****. :mad:

***Profanity removed. Refrain from bypassing the auto-censor by partially masking the word(s) - thanks