PDA

View Full Version : ]What is the difference between Assassin Creed IV Black Flag and Assassin Creed Rouge

deep.neogy
01-01-2015, 04:08 PM
What is the difference between Assassin Creed IV Black Flag and Assassin Creed Rouge ?(EXCEPT THE GAME STORY & Game Location)
I think both the games are quit similar.
The only difference I see that is Assassin Rouge has only 6 Sequence where as Assassin Creed IV Black Flag has 12 Sequences.

Fatal-Feit
01-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Rogue*

Rogue reuses the same engine, gameplay, and graphics, but it's an entirely new game. It's like the Revelations of the Ezio Trilogy.

Besides the story and setting, there's a ton of new additions. I've only played about 20 hours of the game, but I'll try to list down whatever I can remember.

* New chase breakers such as zip-lines and so on

* New parkour and combat animations

* New tools such as the Air Rifle

* New outfits and weapons

* New collectibles

* New naval weapons and tools like ice breakers

* New missions and quests such as hunting, capturing french settlements, and etc

* Different aesthetics

* New enemies like Assassin stalkers and hunters now on land

* New Eagle Vision

* Renovations

* A much larger world that changes the gameplay in each of the 3 major locations

* New headquarter (NY)

* Different soundtrack

I need to play Rogue again to refresh my mind, but from what I've played, there are enough differences to separate the two.

Aenigmatix
01-01-2015, 10:29 PM
There are massive differences.

Fatal-feit covered most of them above.

I'll just add that I love the stalkers in Rogue. It incorporates elements of AC Multiplayers (the whispering, the radar, etc.) and it simulates brilliantly what it must be like to be a Templar in a world with a healthy Assassin network: constantly being hunted and never knowing when you're about to be attacked. It keeps me alert and attentive.

So far I'm loving Rogue, even if a lot of the content is recycled from Black Flag.