PDA

View Full Version : I got kicked out of the club I created and I can't get back in

deb-danger
01-01-2015, 02:59 AM
I created a club, then got booted out bc someone accepted an application I made before I created my own club. How do I get back in??? My club was winning our competition, now I am out. I tried sending an application to join my own club, but since I created it, will anyone be able to accept my application? Not Happy!

Diarmuid_III
01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
Other members of the club should be able to accept your application. I was a member of another club but not the leader. I was able to invite people and I think I was even able to accept applications. As the leader of the club this is definitely a problem that needs fixing. Have to add that I was a promoted member so not sure what that means but suspect it might have something to do with privileges.

Smrda94
01-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Still options in Clubs are not fixed yet ... i had similar problems .. especialy when i try to join some club and i join it but in game can't see club tag or member list etc ....not its ok for me so far :3

Aenigmatix
01-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Well, that sucks. But you didn't get "kicked out" as your subject says.

That sucks that someone accepted your application long after you sent it. I don't think there's anyway of getting back into your club unless you ask the new leader of your club to accept your invitation back in. And then you'd have to ask him to re-make you the leader of the club. Sorry, but I think that's just how it works.

This sort of thing happened to me before club competitions started. I applied to a bunch of clubs, and then got accepted by a club I really wanted to be in with 50 members based in the USA. Three weeks later, one of my outstanding applications got accepted, and I was forced out of the club I was in. By the time I realized it, my old club already had the max 50 players again. I wish there was a way to cancel your applications if you get accepted by another club.