PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Victory?

CringeWorthy
01-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Apparently there is a new assassins creed going to be in 2015 set in victorian England, quite frankly i think they are going into this way too quick and I don't want it to be set in victorian England because I find that period in England quite scary, I dont know why but I find Old England scary? I prefer it set in exotic places in europe like spain or france, not England, England was a very dark and scary place back then.

ze_topazio
01-01-2015, 12:37 AM
I suggest a country even more exotic, Portugal.

wickywoowoo
01-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Apparently there is a new assassins creed going to be in 2015 set in victorian England, quite frankly i think they are going into this way too quick and I don't want it to be set in victorian England because I find that period in England quite scary, I dont know why but I find Old England scary? I prefer it set in exotic places in europe like spain or france, not England, England was a very dark and scary place back then.

Why too quick? It's release date with be a year after Unity like the past several years. Just because news broke earlier does not mean they are rushing it anymore than usual. Blame Kotaku and whoever leaked the news (up for debate) as opposed to the people making the game.

Hans684
01-01-2015, 01:12 AM
defeat*

Altair1789
01-01-2015, 04:18 AM
What I don't understand about Kotaku's leaks is:
1. Why are the pictures all in different resolutions?
2. Why not just show us the video?
3. Should we expect good things due to the first 7 minutes of the game already looking perfect to be shipped?

These questions make me question the "leak", especially the 3rd one

xCHEMISTx
01-01-2015, 04:36 AM
I would like a AC set in England. I'm an Australian with a lot of English ancestors and have never been there so am interested in this.

murphdawg1
01-01-2015, 04:42 AM
Not a big deal, we'll probably get an official trailer sometime in the spring and then see some gameplay at E3.

Namikaze_17
01-01-2015, 05:05 AM
2. Why not just show us the video?

Because everyone would be: "OMGZ LOOK AT THESE GRAPHICS!!!!"

Then Trailers/Gameplay vids come out: "AH, WTF IS THIS!? DOWNGRADE!"

Even take the AC3 one for example:
http://youtu.be/Kg3F0SaPfp0

^ It's not actual gameplay footage, but imagine the added hype it would've got if it was released.

Same case with Victory.

Altair1789
01-01-2015, 05:28 AM
Because everyone would be: "OMGZ LOOK AT THESE GRAPHICS!!!!"

Then Trailers/Gameplay vids come out: "AH, WTF IS THIS!? DOWNGRADE!"

Even take the AC3 one for example:
http://youtu.be/Kg3F0SaPfp0

^ It's not actual gameplay footage, but imagine the added hype it would've got if it was released.

Same case with Victory.

I hope it's not THAT different though. That footage looks amazing

Namikaze_17
01-01-2015, 06:06 AM
I hope it's not THAT different though. That footage looks amazing

Nah, the game itself wasn't intended to look like that EVER. ( Though it does look amazing. ^^)

That footage is just based off the CGI trailer and things.

GoldenBoy9999
01-01-2015, 06:14 AM
To OP, you find old London scary? I'm really excited. I'm loving the atmosphere so far. :o

1. Why are the pictures all in different resolutions?

They are? :confused: I didn't notice. I thought they all looked pretty good.

Altair1789
01-01-2015, 08:26 AM
To OP, you find old London scary? I'm really excited. I'm loving the atmosphere so far. :o

They are? :confused: I didn't notice. I thought they all looked pretty good.

They're just slightly different, for ex, one is 1741x977 and another is 1729x968. They do look good though

xCHEMISTx
01-01-2015, 09:33 AM
If the early British colonies have been set up in Australia at this time can we please be able to travel there on the convict ships or something and experience the early history of my country as well. I think a lot of people would find that quite entertaining ;)