PDA

View Full Version : Eagle of Suger early release? Witnessed in Co-op AC Unity

EmberDragon96
01-01-2015, 12:12 AM
I was playing Co-Op with a few random people and there was a guy with 5 gold diamonds for his level, and he had the Eagle of Suger one-handed sword. A while later I noticed a few more people of the same level with the sword. Is there a way to get it early or could they possibly be hacking?

Altair1789
01-01-2015, 12:17 AM
I'm not sure but either way it's not stronger than the Sword of Eden or that other sword. Or at least I don't think it is

EmberDragon96
01-01-2015, 07:08 AM
I'm not sure but either way it's not stronger than the Sword of Eden or that other sword. Or at least I don't think it is

The Eagle of Suger can apparently blind enemies, and it deals max damage, like the Shiavona and Cinqudeas.

GOODY_2_SHOES_23
01-01-2015, 12:24 PM
I don't know if this is right, or it will help, but my clothing is maxed out on upgrades so I have 5 gold diamonds on mine. As far as the wepon next to the ability your using I believe it's just a representation of what you have, for example, when I use a spear it looks like a spear and when I use a heavy weapon it looks like an axe...reguardless of what I actually have in hand ala 2 handed sword. I hope this helps?:)

EmberDragon96
01-01-2015, 04:16 PM
I don't know if this is right, or it will help, but my clothing is maxed out on upgrades so I have 5 gold diamonds on mine. As far as the wepon next to the ability your using I believe it's just a representation of what you have, for example, when I use a spear it looks like a spear and when I use a heavy weapon it looks like an axe...reguardless of what I actually have in hand ala 2 handed sword. I hope this helps?:)

Then why can't they be holding the Cinquedias, which isn't a DLC weapon and doesn't have any prerequisites to obtain besides purchasing for 125k florines?