PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!

falckenbergsr
12-31-2014, 12:16 PM
I just bought assasin's creed unity om ps4 store.
And egen i have played for like 30 minutes and i try to start a Mission it comeback up Thor i need to install the game..
Eget can I do?
Plz hele me fast

Mr_Shade
12-31-2014, 12:21 PM
I just bought assasin's creed unity om ps4 store.
And egen i have played for like 30 minutes and i try to start a Mission it comeback up Thor i need to install the game..
Eget can I do?
Plz hele me fast

Hello there :)

You need to wait for the game to be fully downloaded.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/4043/i-cannot-play-past-the-sequence-1-memory-3/kA030000000eitKCAQ

If you have a Digital Download copy of Assassin's Creed Unity and are unable to progress past Sequence 1, Memory 3, then the game has not finished installing yet.

The following steps will allow you to get a more accurate picture of the installation status of your game:
From the Ps4 main menu, please highlight your game and press the Options button on the controller
In the new menu, select information
This will bring you to a new screen giving you more detailed information about the game, including a download progress status, which will show you the progress of the download of the complete game.

If the game has not fully downloaded, this is the reason for being unable to progress past Sequence 1, Memory 3.

Once the game has finished downloading completely, you should be able to progress past that point.

falckenbergsr
12-31-2014, 12:31 PM
When i press the option bytting om the av unity in the game menu it's says Thor i have to newest version

Mr_Shade
12-31-2014, 12:38 PM
When i press the option bytting om the av unity in the game menu it's says Thor i have to newest version

You need to check the download status - it will still be downloading - so please wait until it's finished and you can continue.