PDA

View Full Version : (J01N) Legend--Assassins Club Members PLEASE READ!!!!

HuMaHaMi
12-31-2014, 03:08 AM
(J01N) Legend--Assassins Club Members PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey Team!

We need you guys to post your Uplay username so we can add each other to maintain dialogue and organize CO-OP. Unfortunately, the game has a current bug that will not allow anyone to see ALL Club Members in-game; instead it repeats the name of the last member added to the club throughout the entire list.

Current Leader is TheNullmage || Original Leader and creator of club was me, HuMaHaMi **TheNullmage and I are waiting for this bug to be fixed so she can re-authorize the leadership to me**

I am currently teaming up horusx82 to accomplish Club Competition Objectives and we would enjoy everyone to be connected and have some type of communication to continue winning Club Competitions.

Congratulations on our First Club Competition Win! We are leading 1st place in this Second Club Competition, so let's finish strong!

Please share your Uplay username below and everyone connect with each other so we can keep it up!

Your Colleague Legend--Assassins,

HuMaHaMi -&- horusx82

:cool: :D

horusx82
12-31-2014, 04:13 AM
ya if you guys can please respond as soon as possible, it would really help organize like HuMaHaMi said so that way we can keep winning!

HuMaHaMi
12-31-2014, 09:38 PM
@horusx82 - do you know when the next PC Patch will be? I'm wondering if they'll fix the brotherhood club glitches soon

HuMaHaMi
01-02-2015, 07:22 AM
(J01N) Legend--Assassins Club Members PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey Team!

We need you guys to post your Uplay username so we can add each other to maintain dialogue and organize CO-OP. Unfortunately, the game has a current bug that will not allow anyone to see ALL Club Members in-game; instead it repeats the name of the last member added to the club throughout the entire list.

Current Leader is TheNullmage || Original Leader and creator of club was me, HuMaHaMi **TheNullmage and I are waiting for this bug to be fixed so she can re-authorize the leadership to me**

I am currently teaming up horusx82 to accomplish Club Competition Objectives and we would enjoy everyone to be connected and have some type of communication to continue winning Club Competitions.

Congratulations on our First Club Competition Win! We are leading 1st place in this Second Club Competition, so let's finish strong!

Please share your Uplay username below and everyone connect with each other so we can keep it up!

Your Colleague Legend--Assassins,

HuMaHaMi -&- horusx82