PDA

View Full Version : ACU - Ubisoft server problems under Patch 4

HKvalhe
12-31-2014, 02:26 AM
It seems that even with Patch 4 update in Assassin's Creed Unity for XBox One, there are certain problems still with the Ubisoft servers in the game. Trying to check for downloaded contents and accessing Initate, but a connection error to Ubisoft servers fail.

Another out of the blue but important is that i don't feel that the framerate is satisfying, to not mention that controlling Arno still feels a bit jerky.

Unity has been a great disappointment. It should be fully tested and optimized from the first day, and it should be a native 1080p 60fps game.

The XBox One can do it. This was stated by Microsoft themselves and they can prove it.

I hope you can fix the final issuses with a Patch 5.

adventurewomen
12-31-2014, 03:02 AM
Right now you can access all Initiate chests I've just done this I've unlocked all outfits like this for some reason it appears to be a glitch

Mr_Shade
12-31-2014, 11:26 AM
Right now you can access all Initiate chests I've just done this I've unlocked all outfits like this for some reason it appears to be a glitch

It's intentional ;)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981770-AC-Initiates-Status-Read-the-first-post

MasterAssasin84
12-31-2014, 02:37 PM
It seems that even with Patch 4 update in Assassin's Creed Unity for XBox One, there are certain problems still with the Ubisoft servers in the game. Trying to check for downloaded contents and accessing Initate, but a connection error to Ubisoft servers fail.

Another out of the blue but important is that i don't feel that the framerate is satisfying, to not mention that controlling Arno still feels a bit jerky.

Unity has been a great disappointment. It should be fully tested and optimized from the first day, and it should be a native 1080p 60fps game.

The XBox One can do it. This was stated by Microsoft themselves and they can prove it.

I hope you can fix the final issuses with a Patch 5.

I think the only game that was physically able to run on 1080P was advanced warfare .

Even then that was a massive slog for the development team and they only show cased this at E3 .. I would be inclined to say at the moment developers are taking baby steps in warming themselves to the next Generation architecture ..

You look at gameshow demo's and compare them to home versions ? they are never always the same , I am sure as time goes we will see the AC franchise adopting 1080p for their final versions .