PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Anyone have Altair Outfit yet?

Marcus101RR
12-30-2014, 07:37 PM
I will download your save, I want that damn outfit!

ElioKenway
12-30-2014, 07:56 PM
I've completed the whole companion. Not a single chest has opened in the game for me so far.

Fatal-Feit
12-30-2014, 08:04 PM
I've completed the whole companion. Not a single chest has opened in the game for me so far.

U unlock it through collecting its artifact in the rift missions.

KmarkoPL
12-30-2014, 08:37 PM
I will download your save, I want that damn outfit!

Saves are assigned only to specific account and it will not work with other , same like in AC BF

Marcus101RR
12-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Saves are assigned only to specific account and it will not work with other , same like in AC BF

No they are not, the saves are stored locally and on the cloud, I have a backup of my save, and i tried it on another machine, i was able to continue exactly where I left off with everything unlocked as I did.

KmarkoPL
12-30-2014, 09:06 PM
No they are not, the saves are stored locally and on the cloud, I have a backup of my save, and i tried it on another machine, i was able to continue exactly where I left off with everything unlocked as I did.

Yes with your account , but if you give your save to your friend , it will not work

Marcus101RR
12-31-2014, 04:07 AM
Yes with your account , but if you give your save to your friend , it will not work

I have done it, and I was offline. So how did the offline mode get me all my gear, and progress? Not to mention, after I went online and Reset my save, I restored my backup and all my progress was back? It works as intended. You can use ANY SAVE, they are not LINKED to your account. If that was the case, we would be having more issues than a pack of llamas.

machine4578
12-31-2014, 07:03 AM
actually KmarkoPL is correct, saves are bound to you acct!!! if i gave you my save legit save(with Altair outfit unlocked) it will NOT work!

ab000d_97
01-01-2015, 07:34 AM
i unlocked all outfits (exept the Revolutionary one's)

Sandrobar.
01-01-2015, 10:57 AM
You mus complete one of the three nomad missions at the Panthéon in the companion app. Then you'll unlock a set of artefacts wich need to be collected in rifts...

Dellers
01-01-2015, 11:03 AM
Hardly anyone has that outfit. For almost everyone it never unlocked even after collecting all the artifacts, which is also true for other pieces of gear that should have been unlocked by the app. I haven't bveen able to unlock any piece of gear after playing the app, and most of the Initiates outfits have locked themselves again after I got them making sure they can't be used either.

Smrda94
01-01-2015, 12:23 PM
I don't understand why u should backup some other player save file ... dude enjoy damn game and play it to 100% ....

Marcus101RR
01-01-2015, 06:25 PM
I don't understand why u should backup some other player save file ... dude enjoy damn game and play it to 100% ....

When half of its stuff is broken and un-unlockable? Yeah, ill enjoy 100% when IT WORKS! I'm sure someone can hack, decrypt, encrypt the files like they did for FC3.

Fatal-Feit
01-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Yep, I do. But I didn't unlock the Tailored Phantom Hood after getting the artifact.

Aenigmatix
01-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Almost there!

I have a few missions left on the companion app, but I should have Altair's outfit by the weekend, as long as no more of my assassins get killed. ;)

I haven't heard many people having problems with the outfit unlocking.

Marcus101RR
01-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Anyone out there know how to decrypt/encrypt, unlock by hacking?

Aenigmatix
01-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Anyone out there know how to decrypt/encrypt, unlock by hacking?

You mean how to cheat?

Marcus101RR
01-01-2015, 11:35 PM
You mean how to cheat?

No, i mean literally unlock stuff by bypassing the stupid initiates/app stuff. tricking teh game to think you did it legit.

Aenigmatix
01-01-2015, 11:39 PM
No, i mean literally unlock stuff by bypassing the stupid initiates/app stuff. tricking teh game to think you did it legit.

Oh.

So, cheating.

Erfivur
01-02-2015, 11:29 AM

No the game has some protection to prevent this sort of stuff.
I can only imagine it's due to the competitive club competition stuff, they don't want people unnaturally boosting the amount of points they might've received to bump their club to the winning position.

P.s/ Im not sure this is really the place to be asking about hacking the game btw...

Uranus888
01-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Well, I had no luck....

Although I finished all App Missions and collected every single artefact in the game (including all the ones unlocked by the App), neither the Altair Outfit nor the Tailored Phantom Items were unlocked. :mad:

Marcus101RR
01-03-2015, 02:41 AM
I think someone said they have altair outfit, would you share that save? And the name of the account that it was saved to so I can convert it? My friend has a test converter he wants to try out but needs another person's save to convert to.

YazX_
01-03-2015, 01:19 PM
7-10 days more and ill be able to collect it, this companion app missions are really annoying and take too much time to complete, but only 1 week left and ill be able to close it for good.

nultma
01-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Count yourself lucky, I haven't been able to log into the app for at least 3 weeks after getting all my data wiped 2 weeks prior to that. Not a single comment has been made in a month on the mobile sub forum by a Ubisoft Support member and Unity looks like it's gonna be the only AC game I haven't 100%ed.

Uranus888
01-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Yes, there are still a lot of unfixed Bugs.

Though, I'm really interested to know if anyone got the App Items (Phantom Items and Altair Outfit) unlocked after completing the App missions and collecting the respective artefacts in the game. Because none of these items unlocked for me.

Marcus101RR
01-04-2015, 12:01 AM
I thought I posted this, but, I guess not? Anyone need help getting things unlocked? I can send you my save, just PM me.

YazX_
01-04-2015, 12:08 AM
I thought I posted this, but, I guess not? Anyone need help getting things unlocked? I can send you my save, just PM me.

Your previous comment has been deleted as it breaks forum rules, check your inbox for further details.

Thanks

Marcus101RR
01-04-2015, 12:14 AM
I never got the message, can you send it again? I would like to identify the exact rule and get a logical reason behind this rule. Because, I have read the rules and as far as I am concerned, there is no rule sharing saves.

KmarkoPL
01-04-2015, 12:51 AM
Sharing saves especially for that game is not permitted !
and you breaking that rule !
Also , as I said already , Saves are digitally attached to specific account , it will not work with that game

Sharing Saves
You may not share saves on this forum, period.

Better remove that link from signature !!

Any way reported to admins ! They will decide !

Marcus101RR
01-04-2015, 01:14 AM
Sharing saves especially for that game is not permitted !
and you breaking that rule !
Also , as I said already , Saves are digitally attached to specific account , it will not work with that game

Better remove that link from signature !!

You quoted a thing I just made up, that is a rule that should be in the rules: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules

Feel free to point me in the right link that states "EXACTLY" that sharing saves is illegal or not permitted. Cause, its not. Don't talk about something you have no idea about. Its not hooked to your account, a simple edit with notepad++ or so and you can use it on ANY account.

YazX_
01-04-2015, 10:50 AM
You quoted a thing I just made up, that is a rule that should be in the rules: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules

Feel free to point me in the right link that states "EXACTLY" that sharing saves is illegal or not permitted. Cause, its not. Don't talk about something you have no idea about. Its not hooked to your account, a simple edit with notepad++ or so and you can use it on ANY account.

He is right, Saves are encrypted per account, any changes made or hacking tools (whatever method you have used) used to bypass the encryption is strictly prohibited by Ubisoft T&C and also applies on the discussion of that matter on the forums, further more, its also considered as part of piracy, here is the forum rule that makes it clear:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules?p=10142070&viewfull=1#post10142070

Note:

"Racial, religious or sexual slurs are likely to result in immediate banning. Discussion of software piracy in any of its forms is strictly not allowed on these boards. “Piracy” includes links to illegal downloads of games or methods by which to circumvent copy protection mechanisms."

Your3vilTwin
01-04-2015, 01:03 PM
@YazX_
So what do you suggest in this situation?

http://youtu.be/QgMRTUQJV8g

I hope for better advice than contact with the support, because i'm not in the mood for jokes.

YazX_
01-04-2015, 01:56 PM
@YazX_
So what do you suggest in this situation?

http://youtu.be/QgMRTUQJV8g

I hope for better advice than contact with the support, because i'm not in the mood for jokes.

Hello,

i'm sorry but this is a bug in the app and the only people who can solve this are Ubisoft devs themselves, i know that you might not get a solution or a workaround by contacting support, but contacting support is not only for getting solutions/workarounds, its also the way you can report issues and bugs, all customer support in the world use a ticketing system, if the issue you are having has no solution, it will be escalated to higher levels, more people reporting the same issue the higher priority and escalation it gets/

so i hope you understand why we always urge everyone to contact support, i myself do contact support and report some issues because without doing this, the issue might not get reported nor fixed.

Your3vilTwin
01-04-2015, 02:30 PM
@YazX_
It was a rhetorical question.
I understand how it works.
But I do not understand why support did not answer to my previous tickets.
I filled it (3-4 weeks ago) and did not get any response, even e.g.: "We know about the problem and try to solve it"
Such treatment is unacceptable.

P.S. Sorry for my english.
I'm self-taught.

YazX_
01-04-2015, 03:27 PM
@YazX_
It was a rhetorical question.
I understand how it works.
But I do not understand why support did not answer to my previous tickets.
I filled it (3-4 weeks ago) and did not get any response, even e.g.: "We know about the problem and try to solve it"
Such treatment is unacceptable.

P.S. Sorry for my english.
I'm self-taught.

You know its holiday season now and they are pretty much overloaded since several games released at this period of time, im not giving any excuses but trying to speculate why it took a while with no reply, however, you can always PM Mr_Shade, Black_Widow9,.... or any community/forum manager with your ticket number and they will follow up with it.

Marcus101RR
01-04-2015, 07:00 PM
You know its holiday season now and they are pretty much overloaded since several games released at this period of time, im not giving any excuses but trying to speculate why it took a while with no reply, however, you can always PM Mr_Shade, Black_Widow9,.... or any community/forum manager with your ticket number and they will follow up with it.

Just letting you know, this game has been for almost 2 Months now, Release date was November 11. Plenty of news media sites, blogs, and well, even google stating the game has MUCH work to be done and very few results were given for a resolution. I apologize in advance, a FREE GAME OFFER, doesn't constitute an apology for selling a game with half-worked completion. But, unfortunately, everyone who got the season pass felt for that FREE GAME OFFER and sadly we agreed to that TOS. So now, we have to deal with the better half of the team out there.

Lesson to be learned: Modders & Freelance programmers are better at fixing and unlocking features than the actual developers of the game's release. True fact.