PDA

View Full Version : English accents in France?

Gismo_The_Rogue
12-30-2014, 04:09 PM
I understand why it's in English but what's with the English accents? It's like you're not even trying!

Also next time when you have a game that's 75% done how about you finish it to 100% before releasing it just to make it in time for Christmas sales.

Now I understand this isn't down to the developers it's the damn publishers forcing unrealistic release dates.

/rant over

dargor5
12-30-2014, 06:24 PM
I understand why it's in English but what's with the English accents? It's like you're not even trying!

Also next time when you have a game that's 75% done how about you finish it to 100% before releasing it just to make it in time for Christmas sales.

Now I understand this isn't down to the developers it's the damn publishers forcing unrealistic release dates.

FU Ubisoft you greedy penny pushers.

/rant over

I guess al the actors with real french accents were already taken by Bioware for dragon age inquisition. I play the game and feel those are the characters that are supposed to be in unity but tbh can be a lack of good VA maybe finding go VAs for french is not as easy as for italian, so they went the holywood rout. If its in America is american english dont matter if the movie is in a small town in mexico everyone will speak good engllish with american accent, for Europe don't matter if its Germany or France, everyone speaks on a perfecr British accent

TH3R4BB1T
12-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Every thing is better then the French English of Liberation... XD

Black_Widow9
12-30-2014, 11:20 PM
Please use the Search function to find previously created Topics before posting a new one.

Thanks