PDA

View Full Version : Getting on my nerves

Rammy33
12-30-2014, 03:45 PM
Not happy with this game, I got it at Christmas had to buy the ps4 to use it and I can't even play the whole game, no internet access. When's this going to be sorted out. WHY SELL A GAME THAT DOESN'T WORK? Assassin's creed is the only game i play, this is a total disappointment

JonoLee
12-30-2014, 04:12 PM
Not happy with this game, I got it at Christmas had to buy the ps4 to use it and I can't even play the whole game, no internet access. When's this going to be sorted out. WHY SELL A GAME THAT DOESN'T WORK? Assassin's creed is the only game i play, this is a total disappointment

This is the life of AC: Unity, my friend. Until sales start hurting Ubisoft/Sony collective wallets, I dare say the quality of future AC games will continue to decline. It's so pathetic how Ubisoft can even come out and proudly proclaim showcase this game when it's evident that the game is completely unfinished. Just selfish and dishonest in my opinion. You know it's bad when the developer is forced to create a LIVE Q&A thread of them fixing the thousands of bugs/glitches still in the game a month after its release. Not even worth near the full $60 in my opinion. Just a showcase of what the new consoles are capable of with some game play added in.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-30-2014, 05:04 PM

are you not getting internet because of that hacking shutdown? got mine to work and its working swell

This is the life of AC: Unity, my friend. Until sales start hurting Ubisoft/Sony collective wallets, I dare say the quality of future AC games will continue to decline. It's so pathetic how Ubisoft can even come out and proudly proclaim showcase this game when it's evident that the game is completely unfinished. Just selfish and dishonest in my opinion. You know it's bad when the developer is forced to create a LIVE Q&A thread of them fixing the thousands of bugs/glitches still in the game a month after its release. Not even worth near the full $60 in my opinion. Just a showcase of what the new consoles are capable of with some game play added in.

do you remember AC 3? :p

JustPlainQuirky
12-30-2014, 07:43 PM
Not happy with this game, I got it at Christmas

Looks like someone's been naughty this year

Rammy33
12-30-2014, 07:48 PM
are you not getting internet because of that hacking shutdown? got mine to work and its working swell

Cheers guys, It's nice to know i'm not the only one a little pissed with this game:mad: I managed to sort it out a bit I can go into the gold chests and access some other bits and bobs but not everything. It must have something to do with the hack. I'll keep poking about i sure i'll sort it in the end it's just a lot of ag. The real **** thing is i'll have a ***** and a moan but i still love the game and i'll buy the next one,lol. Yeah i do remember AC3:rolleyes: I don't think that was their finest moment. But i think they redeemed themselves with Black *** :) Loved it

Once again cheers

Jackdaw951
12-30-2014, 08:27 PM
Cheers guys, It's nice to know i'm not the only one a little pissed with this game:mad: I managed to sort it out a bit I can go into the gold chests and access some other bits and bobs but not everything. It must have something to do with the hack. I'll keep poking about i sure i'll sort it in the end it's just a lot of ag. The real **** thing is i'll have a ***** and a moan but i still love the game and i'll buy the next one,lol. Yeah i do remember AC3:rolleyes: I don't think that was their finest moment. But i think they redeemed themselves with Black *** :) Loved it

Once again cheers

Er, I think you may have dropped the second 'L' there in "Black Flag". :rolleyes: Did you mean to do that? Anyway, if you can get online at all, the gold chests should all be unlocked right now, while Initiates continues to be out of commission. (That is its natural state.) The game has been very stable for me since they patched the 4th patch on the Xbox. It should work well (in single-player at least), ignoring the companion app/blue chests. If you're still having trouble signing into PSN, Google for a temp fix involving changing MTU from 1500 to something like 1473. That may help you.

Hans684
12-30-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm not a pirate but it's tempting since they get almost a complete game unlike those who buy it legally, it's says a lot about today's gaming industry.

adventurewomen
12-30-2014, 11:10 PM
I agree I'm not happy with Unity the game just doesn't feel like an AC game :(

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

aL_____eX
12-31-2014, 02:14 AM
Looks like someone's been naughty this year
https://33.media.tumblr.com/17eb21cc2eda29b2d2cf85acbeec9acb/tumblr_nh3l29sB7o1tw4n5xo1_500.gif