PDA

View Full Version : I need a savegame

UltrazPhil
12-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Hey guys,

does someone have a savegame right before seq 10 for me? I just started AC again and I have to start all over again. No idea why the save file is gone but it is and I couldn't restore it.
Want to play it through and then it will be gone for good. Absolutely **** these technical issues.

strigoi1958
12-30-2014, 03:26 PM
save games do not work on other peoples games :(

UltrazPhil
12-30-2014, 05:19 PM
How convenient. Really awesome...now I have to watch the god damn sequences on YouTube. As if I have the time to play all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AssassinWolf42
12-31-2014, 02:42 PM
save games do not work on other peoples games :(

Are you sure ? http://www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/2p47bx/how_to_copy_and_share_save_game_files_on_legit/

I would also like a save around sequence 11 memory 2 or 3. (game crashed at the end of memory 2 and as memory 3 is a rift mission, I can't load it from the map...)

KmarkoPL
12-31-2014, 02:48 PM
Are you sure ? http://www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/2p47bx/how_to_copy_and_share_save_game_files_on_legit/

I would also like a save around sequence 11 memory 2 or 3. (game crashed at the end of memory 2 and as memory 3 is a rift mission, I can't load it from the map...)

You wrong , in case you did not noticed , the topic in the link is about Far Cry 4 , not Assassin's Creed Unity

The saves are encoded only to specific account , turning off cloud sync and replacing saves , will not work , your game just will not read them

AssassinWolf42
12-31-2014, 02:59 PM
You wrong , in case you did not noticed , the topic in the link is about Far Cry 4 , not Assassin's Creed Unity

The saves are encoded only to specific account , turning off cloud sync and replacing saves , will not work , your game just will not read them

I know it's not a topic about ACU but I figured it worked the same way since it's both ubisoft/uplay games. Have you already tried it or you suppose it won't work?

KmarkoPL
12-31-2014, 03:08 PM
Yes I already try it , It will not work cos that way others would get access to DLC missions or items by using some one else save .
The same situation was with Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Marcus101RR
12-31-2014, 07:18 PM
guess you will need a decryption and encyption to work.