PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it about time we got a release date for Assassin's Creed Rogue on PC?

Riffnugget
12-30-2014, 02:18 PM
So... does anyone else think it's about time we got a release date for Assassin's Creed Rogue on PC? I was expecting Ubisoft to tell us during December... but I guess not.
It seems as if it'll be released sometime around May/April... was hoping it'd be released in January... I know they say 'early 2015' but you know, all the devs these days don't hesitate to delay their releases. What do you guys think?

dargor5
12-30-2014, 03:10 PM
So... does anyone else think it's about time we got a release date for Assassin's Creed Rogue on PC? I was expecting Ubisoft to tell us during December... but I guess not.
It seems as if it'll be released sometime around May/April... was hoping it'd be released in January... I know they say 'early 2015' but you know, all the devs these days don't hesitate to delay their releases. What do you guys think?

After what happened with unity they might be taking their time with this one. On the ither hand it could be they are implementing some of the mechanics from unity that could not be done for old consoles

TH3R4BB1T
12-30-2014, 08:23 PM
When I pre order it from a website it said something like March 2015. Although I doubt it will be that soon, Ubi has a lot of work to be done on Unity, Initiates and other games.

Fatal-Feit
12-30-2014, 08:32 PM
They are waiting for the holidays to die down before they market it as some big thing like with Liberation to keep people talking about Assassin's Creed.

strigoi1958
12-30-2014, 10:25 PM
it better be soon.... I'm already thinking about Rogue II ..... :D