PDA

View Full Version : Bying weapons and gear only to find them not purchased?

GOODY_2_SHOES_23
12-30-2014, 05:02 AM
I have seen this posted somewhere else, and I just got through submitting a ticket to support, but I thought I would throw this out there. I have been buying weapons and gear today, only to find the money taken from Arno's bank, and the weapons and gear going right back to be purchased again. I am also one of the victoms of the I added an in game contact and my data got corrupted so I had to delete and start the game over. :rolleyes:I did however win the bronze club compitition, with me being the only member...LMAO..anyone want to join, I am on most of the time, and just do it to have fun...no pressure to play all the time.. A36C if your interested.;) P.S. Noticed after that BUYING in title is spelled wrong...Oooops:nonchalance:

xThistle
12-31-2014, 08:46 AM
Yup, happening a lot to a lot of us. Don't bother submitting a ticket, they just straight up ignored mine. Closed it without answering at all.

jimbo91375
12-31-2014, 04:54 PM
It is worse than that. If you complete the game you will lose the weapon you get if you switch weapons. Weapons from uplay and the companion app aren't selectable either.

GOODY_2_SHOES_23
01-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Wow, well, maybe....just maybe it will get fixed by them or it might have something to do with their server being on hyadis?:confused:

jimbo91375
01-06-2015, 06:49 PM
This is still an issue. Any chance this will be fixed before dead kings? I dont want to miss out on new weapons.

jimbo91375
01-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Bumping because this problem is annoying and I won't play the DLC until this is resolved. I am sick of rebuying my weapons. Also, losing the end-game sword sucks and playing the last level again is not a valid solution.

jimbo91375
01-13-2015, 04:54 PM
Anyone with Dead Kings know if a fix was put in place for this? i know there are several new weapons, and I'm curious if you are actually able to keep them, or do they just get locked out. Also, I don't want to lose the end-game sword if I have to get a new weapon through the course of the DLC. I can live with most of the other bugs, but this one seems pretty important to fix.

joelsantos24
01-13-2015, 07:54 PM
Happened to me as well: I bought one of the best and most expensive long weapons, later I changed to my conventional sword, and then when I felt like playing with the long weapon again, it was still up to be purchased. The king of errors we've been witnessing in Unity, are ridiculous.