PDA

View Full Version : Collecting gas bombs doesn't make any sense in Sequence 6

Speedy_PC
12-29-2014, 03:56 PM
G'day all,

When I kill a Templar soldier and I collect the items from the dead corps, then why am I collecting Gas Bombs in Sequence 6 level when it not available to use it until you've reach Sequence 9. What the point of the game level 6 when I'm collecting gas bombs from a corps and I can't used them, and I have to wait until I reach level 9 it sound like a waste of time collecting items when something is not available to used.

Chow

Speedy_PC
12-30-2014, 05:34 PM
Bump!

Could somebody please answer my question above before I shoot myself in the head with a pistol.

dargor5
12-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Bump!

Could somebody please answer my question above before I shoot myself in the head with a pistol.

I beliebe that falls in the same category of the other crap you get from the corpse like invoice, salt, figurines, which all give you money but I dont see the point of ubisoft naming that stuff as you actually dont do anything with it

strigoi1958
12-31-2014, 03:05 AM
Probably... but I'd rather see it sold immediately then having to go to a trader and sell when my inventory is full. :(
you can keep the gas bombs until seq 9

VoldR
12-31-2014, 06:09 AM
I don't know what I pick up when I loot, as I always shut down every hud except the map.