PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue: DLC Ideas [SPOILERS]

DatelessDread
12-29-2014, 08:50 AM
For those who have Played all the way through AC Rogue, you already know that there's somewhat of a Cliffhanger at the End when Shay Kills Charles Dorian:

-Charles: "You! You're the Traitor."

-Shay: "I'm just finishing Old Business."

-Charles: "Old… Connor and his Assassins… the American Revolution undid your Templar Business."

-Shay: "Then perhaps we shall start a Revolution of our own."

What Shay said on the last Line of Dialogue indicated to me that some potential DLC is on the way. Not only is Connor mentioned, but Shay says himself that the
Templars will begin a Revolution of their own. Because of this, I've thought of two main Ideas as to who we will Play as:

1. We will Play as Shay once more and regain Control over the Colonies after Killing Connor.

2. We will Play as Connor and use the Aquila to Sink the Morrigan and Kill Shay, retaining Control over the Colonies.

Regardless of the two Scenarios, I know a few things should Apply--there's going to be a huge Naval Battle between the Morrigan and the Aquila, and we will find
out why Shay was never mentioned in Haytham's Journal. In this potential DLC, I hope the first of the two Scenarios will be the case. I like Shay's Story, but it
was too short. Connor's, however, didn't appeal to me that much, and I disliked him as a Character. He didn't have that much to offer, and the entire premise of
AC3 really didn't seem to revolve around being an Assassin, but rather wanting to Kill Charles Lee. If we do in Fact get to Play as Shay once more, I think the
Morrigan will be far more improved and Shay will make Connor Suffer.

JustPlainQuirky
12-29-2014, 08:54 AM
1. We will Play as Shay once more and regain Control over the Colonies after Killing Connor.

2. We will Play as Connor and use the Aquila to Sink the Morrigan and Kill Shay, retaining Control over the Colonies.

First one is impossible because Connor lives long enough to have a family and seemingly dies of old age according to Abstergo Employee Handbook.

Second is kinda cool but I rather Shay and Connor form a mutual respect for each other and end up on good terms.

eagleforlife1
12-29-2014, 09:16 AM
For those who have Played all the way through AC Rogue, you already know that there's somewhat of a Cliffhanger at the End when Shay Kills Charles Dorian:

-Charles: "You! You're the Traitor."

-Shay: "I'm just finishing Old Business."

-Charles: "Old… Connor and his Assassins… the American Revolution undid your Templar Business."

-Shay: "Then perhaps we shall start a Revolution of our own."

What Shay said on the last Line of Dialogue indicated to me that some potential DLC is on the way. Not only is Connor mentioned, but Shay says himself that the
Templars will begin a Revolution of their own. Because of this, I've thought of two main Ideas as to who we will Play as:

Regardless of the two Scenarios, I know a few things should Apply--there's going to be a huge Naval Battle between the Morrigan and the Aquila, and we will find
out why Shay was never mentioned in Haytham's Journal. In this potential DLC, I hope the first of the two Scenarios will be the case. I like Shay's Story, but it
was too short. Connor's, however, didn't appeal to me that much, and I disliked him as a Character. He didn't have that much to offer, and the entire premise of
AC3 really didn't seem to revolve around being an Assassin, but rather wanting to Kill Charles Lee. If we do in Fact get to Play as Shay once more, I think the
Morrigan will be far more improved and Shay will make Connor Suffer.

Shay's line is a reference to the French Revolution which if you've played Unity the Templars were behind.

DatelessDread
12-29-2014, 10:56 AM
I Spoke too soon it seems. I guess some of this was revealed in Unity. I have the Game, but I Hate the Glitches with a Passion, so I haven't
gone too far into the Story. As for the Templars causing the French Revolution, that was something I should've known. It's a Shame that
Connor lives. I wanted desperately to see him Die.

JustPlainQuirky
12-29-2014, 11:03 AM
He dies a lonely death if it's any comfort to you

iwantlove1278
12-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Your analysis was very good. I agree with you.

JustPlainQuirky
12-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Too bad Rogue is selling significantly worse than even Black Flag so it probably wont get DLC or a novel...

OpticSpecs
12-29-2014, 12:47 PM
Too bad Rogue is selling significantly worse than even Black Flag so it probably wont get DLC or a novel...

I have 3 copies of black flag, xbox 360, xbox one and PS4

JustPlainQuirky
12-29-2014, 12:48 PM
I bought black flag on Wii U and also have it on steam.

I need to buy it on PS4 and possibly Wii U again.

DatelessDread
12-30-2014, 04:09 AM
He dies a lonely death if it's any comfort to you

I wanted Connor to feel the Pain of me Stabbing him in the Abdomen with my Hidden Blade
and driving the Blade upward, ripping him open. Connor would then Scream in Agony, so I
would Slit his Throat, preventing him from further causing anymore Noise. I would then
Watch as Connor's Life slipped away from him as he Choked on his own Blood.
Assuming he is still Alive for another ten Seconds, I would Rip his Intestines out from the
gaping Hole in his Abdomen. Oh, so Satisfactory that would be.

Altair1789
12-30-2014, 04:11 AM

That can't happen, Shay killed Charles in 1776. AC3 ends in 1781 with Connor alive

I wanted Connor to feel the Pain of me Stabbing him in the Abdomen with my Hidden Blade
and driving the Blade upward, ripping him open. Connor would then Scream in Agony, so I
would Slit his Throat, preventing him from further causing anymore Noise. I would then
Assuming he is still Alive for another ten Seconds, I would Rip his Intestines out from the

What makes you hate him that much?

GoldenBoy9999
12-30-2014, 04:16 AM

:nonchalance: That's some mighty fine violence you got there.

Namikaze_17
12-30-2014, 04:46 AM
What makes you hate him that much?

Don't ask that... -__-

SlyTrooper
12-30-2014, 05:01 AM
Don't ask that... -__-

Connor hate thread here we come...