PDA

View Full Version : Anyone read the book 'From Hell' '? (victory London study preparation)

RA503
12-29-2014, 02:43 AM
Hi people, in the hype for victory london I pick this graphic novel to read (I hear that the movie cut some of the symbolism and conspiracy thing) some curiosities that I see:

The book use the idea that jack the ripper is a doctor and member of freemasons named William Gull, and that it is Queen Victoria who ordered the killing of the prostitutes because they blackmailed her with the reveal of a illegitimate kid of the prince.

But the ripper want to tranform the murders in a type of dark magic ritual full of symbolism to prevent the rise of woman/middle class like the Illuminati made in french revolution (he use this as argument to the queen to justify the brutality of the murders).

In a certain moment he says that the Masons descend from the Eden and Atlantis (someone here says first civilization ?).

It is just awesome and the movie cut all of this awesome details, someone here read the graphic novel and like to comment what of those ideas can be used in victory ? (please, the moderation can fix the typo in the title ?)

GoldenBoy9999
12-29-2014, 03:02 AM
Interesting...

VestigialLlama4
12-29-2014, 04:36 AM
Hi people, in the hype for victory london I pick this graphic novel to read (I hear that the movie cut some of the symbolism and conspiracy thing) some curiosities that I see:

The book use the idea that jack the ripper is a doctor and member of freemasons named William Gull, and that it is Queen Victoria who ordered the killing of the prostitutes because they blackmailed her with the reveal of a illegitimate kid of the prince.

But the ripper want to tranform the murders in a type of dark magic ritual full of symbolism to prevent the rise of woman/middle class like the Illuminati made in french revolution (he use this as argument to the queen to justify the brutality of the murders).

In a certain moment he says that the Masons descend from the Eden and Atlantis (someone here says first civilization ?).

It is just awesome and the movie cut all of this awesome details, someone here read the graphic novel and like to comment what of those ideas can be used in victory ? (please, the moderation can fix the typo in the title ?)

Masonic conspiracies behind Jack the Ripper are old hat, Alan Moore in FROM HELL simply spun the best version of it. If VICTORY does tackle the Jack the Ripper case, I am sure that FROM HELL will be a reference point for them.