PDA

View Full Version : Tango upgrade down to 0

Sl1mboy84_T3F
12-28-2014, 06:47 PM
How is this possible

Tango chassis went from 10 to 0
Do devs know how much time and efforts it takes to fully upgrade a bike?
Does anyone who this happened to got any compensation?

I wrote so many to support and got nothing back, i feel like it's useless to try......

WTF can i do except crying about the time i lost

FrozenWaterfall
12-28-2014, 06:59 PM
I responded in the other thread, but here is the last message I received from "Support". This is from the October 26 -

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Ubisoft Support Team.

We are very sorry to hear you experienced this issue with the App.

Thank you bringing this point to our attention. Indeed, we need not only to address the issue but make sure that players who suffered from it before it was fixed have this situation resolved in a satisfactory way.

I will forward your feedback to the appropriate teams so it can be processed.

Thanks again for taking the time to share this with us, and we hope you won't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions or concerns.

Warm Regards,

Laurent.

As you can see they said they fixed it, but they haven't.
They said they needed to find a way to make it up to the players, but they haven't.
They said contact them again, which I did. I expected they'd respond, but they haven't.

Essentially, everything they said they would do to fix this issue, they haven't done.

Sl1mboy84_T3F
12-28-2014, 09:05 PM
This is really unbelievable, i've never seen a game so glitched, never seen a support team that takes cares of nothing.

I've got so many problems with this game, i'm a huge fan of trials since the very first game but this one is slowly pushing me away from playing anymore.

If nothing is done for me and the lost upgrade of my bike, i think i will give up and never play trials anymore.

Redlynx was the **** before. Ubisoft just killed everything i loved in those games