PDA

View Full Version : My AC unity game has disepeared from my game list in uplay!

zabbar14
12-27-2014, 10:38 PM
I opened my uplay user, and was going to play assasins creed unity, but the game wasn't there, i have restarted uplay many times but the game didn't come back at all.
i bought the game via g2a, and when i recieved the code i put it in the game libary, but then a few days later, it was gone :confused:

YazX_
12-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Some keys got banned, please contact customer support, link is in my sign.

nelavkard
01-06-2015, 01:37 PM
This happened to me as well. Key bought from origin, all of the sudden it dissapeared from my list.
I raised a ticket on the 24th with no answer yet.

Mr_Shade
01-06-2015, 01:40 PM
This happened to me as well. Key bought from origin, all of the sudden it dissapeared from my list.
I raised a ticket on the 24th with no answer yet.

Hi as already posted - certain keys have been revoked from certain non official resellers.

This should not have affected authorised sellers, such as Origin, so please PM me your ticket and I will ask a member of the support team to investigate.

Please update your ticket with proof of purchase and the key - if you have not already - before contacting me.

nib1989
01-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Hi as already posted - certain keys have been revoked from certain non official resellers.

This should not have affected authorised sellers, such as Origin, so please PM me your ticket and I will ask a member of the support team to investigate.

Please update your ticket with proof of purchase and the key - if you have not already - before contacting me.

I got the same problem. What would be a sufficient "proof of purchase"?

Mr_Shade
01-07-2015, 11:26 AM
I got the same problem. What would be a sufficient "proof of purchase"?

An email from the store in question clearly showing the purchase - or a photo of the receipt [if purchased in store] along with the key [or photo of the product key leaflet]

If you have purchased from a non official key seller - unfortunately there is nothing support can offer, apart from advice to contact the retailer directly and ask for a refund.

nib1989
01-07-2015, 11:43 AM
An email from the store in question clearly showing the purchase - or a photo of the receipt [if purchased in store] along with the key [or photo of the product key leaflet]

If you have purchased from a non official key seller - unfortunately there is nothing support can offer, apart from advice to contact the retailer directly and ask for a refund.

Thanks. In the meantime i did contact the seller ( indeed non official it seems). They are willing to give me a refund, but i need to send them a screenshot of the reply from the ubi support as proof that the key got revoked.
Unfortunatly support doesn't seem to be in the mood to reply for some days now.

If i would buy the game again ( from an official seller) would i be able to keep my savegame progress?

MateoTTR
01-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Hi there, I have exactly the same problem.
I bought a key from G2A.com on december 5th. They claimed it was a global digital key valid in Europe.
Since I cam back from holidays, the game has disppeared from my uplay game list.

G2A won't issue a refund until I get a statement from Unisoft that my key has been revoked.
I opened up a ticket #01937628 on Jan 3 but I am not getting any reply.
Why is Ubisoft support not working at all?
Why are keys being revoked with uplay customers not getting any kind of notification from Ubisoft.
This is isane, I am not sure I will resume playing the game this is taking so long.
Thanks for any support.

Cheers,
MateoTTR

MateoTTR
01-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Wow first time I encounter such a problem with AAA game editor.
No reply from customer support after more than 10 days. And they commit to reply within 48h, very funny.
In comparison, steam and origin do reply to customer issues in due time.

Anyone has a clue how to get in touch with Ubisoft customer support, other than the ticket system ?

PS: my ticket #01937628 is opened since Jan 3rd

KortanDSA
01-12-2015, 10:13 PM

Hi there,

what exactly would be an "official key seller"? Is there a list? And where in the EULA can I find the term "official key seller"? Where (in the EULA or any other terms of the contract between the customer and UBI) does the right of UBI come from, to lock keys and the access to the purchased product after it has already been registered, without any proof, that the used key is in any way illegal?

In my humble opinion the action of UBI - to lock the game without any notification or any given reason - is illegal...

Regards

KmarkoPL
01-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Anyone has a clue how to get in touch with Ubisoft customer support, other than the ticket system ?

PS: my ticket #01937628 is opened since Jan 3rd

You can always call them , that is what I always do if I don't get answer in time .
International Support Contactshttps://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=60&brandid=2030&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eiChCAI