PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new Assassin's creed game

ma1mo4
12-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Below I would like to present my ideas for new series of Assassin's Creed game:

ASSASSIN'S CREED INVASION- Action takes place during British Invasion on the USA in 1815. The main character would be Connor in his 40's.

ASSASSIN'S CREED RED CROSS- the game would be how Haythen Kenway became Templar and the grandmaster of Templar Order

ASSASSIN'S CREED UNION BLADE- the game takes place in the seventeenth century Britain, during the times of forming the Great Britain.

ASSASSIN'S CREED CONQUEST- the game takes place during Napoleon's Era and it would about later fate of Arno Dorian, and how he becomes the grandmaster of the Assassin's Order.

ASSASSIN'S CREED BIZANTINE FALL- the game takes place before 1453- the fall of Bizantine Empire

What's your opinion? Do you have any suggestions? If yes write them and let's give an inspiration for creators and for futher parts of Assassin's Creed Game.

Happyrooster.
12-28-2014, 02:39 AM
http://kotaku.com/what-a-japanese-assassins-creed-could-look-like-1654223160

strigoi1958
12-28-2014, 03:17 AM
my idea kind of includes them all... I'd like a game where we are tracking an item/ artifact through time and re-visit previous assassins and templars. as we progress we learn the identities of new people to access from the animus. Taking on missions to piece together clues about the artifacts position... going back to solve clues and puzzles until we arrive in the present day to get our prize.

VoldR
12-28-2014, 04:06 AM
my idea kind of includes them all... I'd like a game where we are tracking an item/ artifact through time and re-visit previous assassins and templars. as we progress we learn the identities of new people to access from the animus. Taking on missions to piece together clues about the artifacts position... going back to solve clues and puzzles until we arrive in the present day to get our prize.

Sounds like a n abstergo staff reading through loads of files of various subjects.
:)

Happyrooster.
12-28-2014, 01:29 PM

That would be great, but you can't make a game like that in 1 year as they're trying to make their games. If they did that with the depth they put in AC Unity, it'd be utter trash.

ma1mo4
12-29-2014, 02:10 PM
Below I would like to add something more to eventual game: assassin's creed invasion.

As I said above action takes place during the invasion of Great Britain on the USA in 1815. In the game first the protagonist is the assassin, who want to set the USA free from the British invasion. In the game protagonist travels around invaded states, captures forts from british troops, sets free people from invaders, recruits assassins from people. His tasks would be completing missions, capturing forts in one state. Those actions would trigger people to stand up and grab weapons, in order to set free from British troops. When the protagonist complete all tasks in the state, he gets the mission to kill the important templar, who rules the state with an iron fist. When the protagonist kills the templar the state becomes independent from British influence and it becomes economy zone for the protagonist. Later the protagonist moves to another state and he does the same to liberate it from Britain and he does as long as all invaded states are free from Britain.

Another idea for this game is: the main character of the game has its own fleet (Action takes place not only on land but also on the sea). But here is much different. The main character sends ships on mission, but with each successful mission the ship gains experience and level. When the ship get enough points of experience its level goes up and the main character may improve either speed, fire power, armour, capacity for goods or troops, etc. This can be achieved by money or level. The main character not only improves his own ship, but also ships from his fleet. If the ship is sunk, the ship is lost pernamently and the money spent on it goes down in the drain. In naval missions the main character calls for help from his fleet. As it was in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Revelations and III, where the main character calls for assassin's for help, the main character in Assassin's Creed Invasion calls for his fleet to assiss the naval mission, and on land calls for reqruited assassins to assisst.

The side activities would be: setting free captured troops or officers from American army, taking over ships with prisoners of war, boarding ships, taking over of ground convoys, destroying supplies for British army (like gunpowder, cannons, food, etc), killing important officers and generals from British army, who are templars. The main character gets money from building renovations, fleet missions, assassin's missions, economic zones and trade.

So, OFF WE GO. LET THIS GAME BE REAL.

VoldR
12-29-2014, 02:27 PM
Sounds like a strategy app game like AC:Memories.
:)

dargor5
12-29-2014, 03:38 PM
How about an AC in biblical times. Maybe in the 1st century where the Assassins meet Jesus and he could be a pure breed of the Ancient race, hence why he can perform miracles. Maybe the assassins try to save him from his ultimate fate but fail. The templars fit perfectly in the role of those pursuing cristians as all they want is control and cant afford to loose it to a new religion. Ultimatly as templars are very smart and only want control they turn this new religion in their favor and make their goal to expand it through out the whole known world as the only truth.

I believe that in the fact that it has religios and historical figures could be a great seller, even if only for the controversy of portrating Jesus on game about killing