PDA

View Full Version : Unify Club using cheat engine.

Z3ROGRAVITY2016
12-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Recently today i was competing in the club competitions and somehow every like 10 secs this club was earning about 10/15 thousand creed points i was on my own and i find this quite unfair it ruins it for everyone else i was so close but i have given in to the cheats.... -_-

strigoi1958
12-27-2014, 09:35 PM
If they have a lot of members 15000 is easy to do in a minute. I've been in coop and just 4 of us have earned 8000 in a minute with tagging and double kill synch

Diarmuid_III
12-28-2014, 09:27 AM
If there are more than 4 members in a club I don't see how you can say what you are adding to the points count, when you play, unless you make a note of every point you got. That wouldn't make for a very good game play especially when playing with others. During this first Club Competition which I took part in the team that came first was gaining points in the 10's of thousands in the time it took me to play a mission. I think this is possible if you have 50 members in a club all playing missions and heist to do this. As far as I know there is no tool in-game that provides an overview for what members of your club are doing or have ever done.