PDA

View Full Version : Weird Texture Glitch?? Please Help

BaseballRaS
12-27-2014, 07:54 PM
This weird texture glitch thingy just started happening to may today. I was playing the game yesterday and there was no problem. Sometimes the shapes cover the whole screen and I cannot play it all. but he mini map, health bar, etc. is still shown. Please watch the video through to the end and in HD to see the full extent of my problem. Here is a link to a video recorded straight from the game:http://youtu.be/U9l-FfZZiZY

My Specs:

Intel Core i7-4770
Intel HD 4600 Overclocked 13.5% at 1.4 Volt (Other People can play this game smoothly with these graphics)
12 GB RAM
WIn 8.1 x64

vain.hiel.
12-27-2014, 10:11 PM
intel hd.....u cant be serious..........

YazX_
12-27-2014, 11:59 PM
You are using iGPU which is far behind min requirements even below an entry level discrete card, so this is to be expected as you will run into alot of problems and different kind of issues.

And about other people being able to play THIS GAME smoothly with Intel HD iGPU, sorry but i highly doubt that.

BaseballRaS
12-28-2014, 02:19 AM
You are using iGPU which is far behind min requirements even below an entry level discrete card, so this is to be expected as you will run into alot of problems and different kind of issues.

And about other people being able to play THIS GAME smoothly with Intel HD iGPU, sorry but i highly doubt that.

Thanks so much for the help guys. When I bought thie computer, I knew I may have to upgrade from integrated graphics. To upgrade, what is a card that you would recommend for me to buy, that wont break the bank. I have about $100-$150 to spend, and I am looking for something that can play Unity, and Assassin Creed games in the future. I am relatively new to PC gaming, and any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

YazX_
12-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Thanks so much for the help guys. When I bought thie computer, I knew I may have to upgrade from integrated graphics. To upgrade, what is a card that you would recommend for me to buy, that wont break the bank. I have about $100-$150 to spend, and I am looking for something that can play Unity, and Assassin Creed games in the future. I am relatively new to PC gaming, and any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

i take it that you are not an annual/frequent upgrader, in this case if you want my advise, wait for a while and save more money around 300$-350$ then get a high end video card to serve you at least 3 years from now (i.e GTX 970 is the best bang for the buck now), otherwise with that budget you have, you will end up with mid/low range video card and it will not get the job done now or even later, so you will have to lower graphics settings and resolution to be able to play and it wont be a pleasant experience.

BaseballRaS
12-28-2014, 01:43 PM
i take it that you are not an annual/frequent upgrader, in this case if you want my advise, wait for a while and save more money around 300$-350$ then get a high end video card to serve you at least 3 years from now (i.e GTX 970 is the best bang for the buck now), otherwise with that budget you have, you will end up with mid/low range video card and it will not get the job done now or even later, so you will have to lower graphics settings and resolution to be able to play and it wont be a pleasant experience.

I am looking at buying a EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked edition. I have seen at least 5 videos of people running this game perfectly fine on 60 FPS with weaker processors than me. I hope this card will last a few AC games in the future too.