PDA

View Full Version : Help/ Info with AC Unity

AJN95
12-27-2014, 07:18 PM
I haven't kept up-to-date on how far along AC Unity has been fixed/ attempted to be fixed. I've downloaded the latest PC update however even with all settings turned down to the lowest setting, low FPS and all the lag in the world. I just wanted to ask if there was anything that could be done? Because while I understand my PC doesn't quite meet the 'minimum' standard requirements surely it shouldn't hamper the performance to a drastic level like it has?

Video Card: GeForce GT 640
CPU: Intel Core i5 - 3330 @ 3.00Ghz
Ram: 8GB
Disk Space: Loads

strigoi1958
12-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Sorry ajn95 but your card is way way too low so unfortunately it is not a case of being "not quite up to minimum spec" sorry. You might try lowering your resolution and turning all background tasks off. But usually nvidia gaming cards are named gtx and gt cards are more for general use. I wish I could give you better info.

YazX_
12-28-2014, 12:03 AM
I haven't kept up-to-date on how far along AC Unity has been fixed/ attempted to be fixed. I've downloaded the latest PC update however even with all settings turned down to the lowest setting, low FPS and all the lag in the world. I just wanted to ask if there was anything that could be done? Because while I understand my PC doesn't quite meet the 'minimum' standard requirements surely it shouldn't hamper the performance to a drastic level like it has?

Video Card: GeForce GT 640
CPU: Intel Core i5 - 3330 @ 3.00Ghz
Ram: 8GB
Disk Space: Loads

Sorry ajn95 but your card is way way too low so unfortunately it is not a case of being "not quite up to minimum spec" sorry. You might try lowering your resolution and turning all background tasks off. But usually nvidia gaming cards are named gtx and gt cards are more for general use. I wish I could give you better info.

Exactly as Sterigoi said, GT cards are not designed for gaming, if you want to play this game and other games then you must upgrade to a decent GTX card or AMD R9.

AJN95
12-30-2014, 06:12 PM
Ahh okay that fair point thanks anyway guys.