PDA

View Full Version : Trophies not unlocking

Poison_Meatball
12-27-2014, 04:16 PM
I synced all of the viewpoints in Paris and Versailles - trophy doesn't unlock
I unlocked all chests in the game - no trophy
I collected all cockades in Paris and Versailles - no trophy
I unlocked everything in Versailles - no trophy

Is anyone having the same problems or know of any solution to fix this. I really don't want to waste my time collecting everything in the game again and get screwed over not getting the trophies. Thanks.

bitebug2003
12-27-2014, 04:31 PM
I synced all of the viewpoints in Paris and Versailles - trophy doesn't unlock
I unlocked all chests in the game - no trophy
I collected all cockades in Paris and Versailles - no trophy
I unlocked everything in Versailles - no trophy

Is anyone having the same problems or know of any solution to fix this. I really don't want to waste my time collecting everything in the game again and get screwed over not getting the trophies. Thanks.

I do know that the Versailles trophy is known to glitch (check a trophy guide for more information).

For the rest, if this has happened in the last 48 hours then my guess is that it's probably caused by the PS4 servers that are still undergoing maintenance/offline

Trophy viewing isn't possible without the servers running and I don't know if trophies are earnable with the servers offline

Or it could be a bug in the game.

I'm reluctant to blame either.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-27-2014, 08:37 PM
You must be new to trophy hunting :P

Step One: Know when your game came out.
Ask yourself, is this game a year old yet? If not, Always create a back up save before you unlock a collectible based trophy (sync points, chests, etc...) or any other trophies that take a lot of time to unlock...
That way if it doesnt pop you can retry until it does
If it is more than a year old...

Step 2: Search for a Trophy Guide and Roadmap -
These always highlight known glitched trophies and achievements so you know which to prepare for...|But again, all know glitches wont be brought to attention until about a year in

JustPlainQuirky
12-27-2014, 08:40 PM
my ground execution trophy wont unlock

STDlyMcStudpants
12-27-2014, 08:50 PM
my ground execution trophy wont unlock

You need one handed master skill unlocked..
Take out a one handed weapon...
Keep bumping them (Hold x I think?) until they fall over then HOLD in square to get a ground finish

wvstolzing
12-27-2014, 11:16 PM
The sync viewpoints trophy didn't unlock for me either (PS4)

Poison_Meatball
12-27-2014, 11:31 PM
You must be new to trophy hunting :P

Step One: Know when your game came out.
Ask yourself, is this game a year old yet? If not, Always create a back up save before you unlock a collectible based trophy (sync points, chests, etc...) or any other trophies that take a lot of time to unlock...
That way if it doesnt pop you can retry until it does
If it is more than a year old...

Step 2: Search for a Trophy Guide and Roadmap -
These always highlight known glitched trophies and achievements so you know which to prepare for...|But again, all know glitches wont be brought to attention until about a year in

AC Unity came out on November 11, 2014 and I am not new to trophy hunting. I do use the trophy guides and roadmaps. I just wanted to know if others were having the same problem and if there was a way to fix it without restarting the entire game.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-28-2014, 12:51 AM
AC Unity came out on November 11, 2014 and I am not new to trophy hunting. I do use the trophy guides and roadmaps. I just wanted to know if others were having the same problem and if there was a way to fix it without restarting the entire game.

there usually never is.
Always use back ups :D.. i know its tedious and we shouldnt HAVE to.. but if youre serious about your trophies and the game is fairly new.. its a must

Poison_Meatball
12-28-2014, 02:02 AM
there usually never is.
Always use back ups :D.. i know its tedious and we shouldnt HAVE to.. but if youre serious about your trophies and the game is fairly new.. its a must

Thanks for the reminder about the backup saves. It is a good thing that the PS4 has the backups saved to the cloud. I reloaded my older save and gonna try to collect the last few collectibles again. Hopefully it works.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-28-2014, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the reminder about the backup saves. It is a good thing that the PS4 has the backups saved to the cloud. I reloaded my older save and gonna try to collect the last few collectibles again. Hopefully it works.

thats awesome, just keep doing it, it will eventually pop :D