PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ubisoft

SOLIDSOUTHCENTRA
12-27-2014, 03:28 AM
I feel that you guys did a great job on AC Unity yeah it was rough at first but to give all season pass holders Farcry 4 for free was very classy. There are somethings that need to be worked on but all in all AC Unity and the co-op need to be expanded upon. DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE LIL KIDS SAYING " IT IS GARBAGE" it is not, they are just mad that you guys FINALLY put a legit focus on stealth which I love I think is is also funny how everybody would complain about the combat being to simple and then complain when you take the handicap sign down. And all these people complaining will buy it again next year. ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE FREE DLC. Did I say how much I love the CO-OP? You guys should have had co-op only DLC too. Once again thanks for a great game.

JustPlainQuirky
12-27-2014, 03:29 AM
DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE LIL KIDS SAYING " IT IS GARBAGE" it is not, they are just mad that you guys FINALLY put a legit focus on stealth

I'm sure that's exactly the reason.

LoyalACFan
12-27-2014, 03:34 AM
I love Unity's new mechanics and emphasis on stealth. However, in my opinion, it is still not a very good game. It's unstable, glitchy, extremely repetitive, and its story is short and almost universally disliked. Unity is, at best, an excellent proof of concept for the new mechanics in the next game, and at worst, a rushed, unfinished product that's nowhere near as good as it could and should have been.

JustPlainQuirky
12-27-2014, 03:38 AM
and its story is short and almost universally disliked.

Amen.

SOLIDSOUTHCENTRA
12-27-2014, 03:49 AM
I love Unity's new mechanics and emphasis on stealth. However, in my opinion, it is still not a very good game. It's unstable, glitchy, extremely repetitive, and its story is short and almost universally disliked. Unity is, at best, an excellent proof of concept for the new mechanics in the next game, and at worst, a rushed, unfinished product that's nowhere near as good as it could and should have been.

OK fair enough I don't find it to be repetitive though AC has never really been a game that I could play for more then a couple hours. As far as story goes I have never played any AC for the story but that is just me. I do agree that it was rushed but they will have Victory down when it comes out.