PDA

View Full Version : Occupied Paris 1944 symbol (?)

yoavital98
12-26-2014, 08:57 AM
I finished the helix server bridge mission of occupied paris 1944, and as we know, it was occupied by the nazis.
On the zeppelins and on other locations there, there was a symbol looks like "+" instead of the swastika, the known "logo" of the nazis.
Are there any other symbols that are less known or is it like the plus for a reason (I don't know... censor maybe).
Share my this knowledge brothers

PricklyBlitz
12-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Bro come on its the symbol for the german army the Iron cross...the SS were the nazis

JohnConnor2012
12-26-2014, 12:15 PM
Symbol is German imperial cross from pre-Nazi/World War One period. Swastika and other Nazi iconography is still banned in Germany and ACU couldn't be sold there if it featured in the game.

yoavital98
12-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Symbol is German imperial cross from pre-Nazi/World War One period. Swastika and other Nazi iconography is still banned in Germany and ACU couldn't be sold there if it featured in the game.

Oh thanks man :D
(For the first comment, only knew about the "ss" symbol and the swastika, school here doesn't teach you much about WWI :P)

PricklyBlitz
12-27-2014, 05:40 PM
lol weird...but anyways the other comment is still off the Iron cross is part of the german army since the Napoleonic wars soo waaay before world war I....and it actually originates from Germanic Teutonic Knights in 1219 so its pretty old symbol for germany

USAdystopia
12-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Next time indicate "SPOILER ALERT" when discussing game missions.

yoavital98
12-27-2014, 10:33 PM
Next time indicate "SPOILER ALERT" when discussing game missions.

Sorry bro didn't thought it counts as a spoiler... they have a trailer of time anatomy contains this mission