PDA

View Full Version : Unity Crash

Hrafnagud72
12-26-2014, 06:20 AM
So, I am having great fun with this game. /sarcasm

I don't know what the deal is, I don't know if it is my Xbox or if Unity caused the problem. Unity locked up on me so I had to restart my console. When I load Unity, I get an error at the launch. "We couldn't get your latest saved data." It gives you two options "try again" or "use offline". Both options do the same thing. It goes to a syncing data for ac unity screen. The only difference is the try again option takes you back to the error screen. The use offline option after the sync screen takes you to what you think will end up being the main menu but is just an infinite loading screen. So, what do you guys think? Am I screwed? It may be worth noting that I have issues with Xbox live the entire day, my network tests indicate the problem lies on Xbox server sides and not my network. Not sure if they are having issues and I'm not sure if that affects Unity or not.

mikeyf1999
12-26-2014, 04:32 PM
XBL and PSN were DDoS'd by lizard squad yesterday
It seems to have mainly affected current gen consoles, next to nobody have been able to get online
Basically, NO online services for ANY games

Tyrhydion
12-26-2014, 05:32 PM
I can't play side missions today..... So basically, Unity is always online even if you think you aren't?

Jackdaw951
12-26-2014, 05:41 PM
I can't play side missions today..... So basically, Unity is always online even if you think you aren't?

That would be one more thing to rage about, if it's caused by being offline. (Actually, any reason for side missions to be unavailable would be a legitimate source of Ubi hate.) I have not bothered going into Unity during this XBL-login outage. Maybe I really shouldn't, though I've played the game with the console offline before without such serious consequences.

Rafe Harwood
12-26-2014, 06:36 PM
I was playing fine all day yesterday.

XBL was being a bugger and it seemed to be mostly offline, but the game and the companion app were both working as usual... or seemed to be and nothing today would indicate any problems.

Hrafnagud72
12-26-2014, 06:42 PM
It seems to be working fine today. Who knows what the deal is anymore with this game lol.