PDA

View Full Version : Altair's Unity Outfit

Hrafnagud72
12-26-2014, 05:18 AM
I finally finished up all the companion missions, opened all the chests, and did all the in game nomad mission. The only thing I haven't done is collected the artifacts in the rifts. How exactly do I get Altair's outfit? Do I need to go collect those artifacts from the rifts?

Altair1789
12-26-2014, 05:23 AM
I finally finished up all the companion missions, opened all the chests, and did all the in game nomad mission. The only thing I haven't done is collected the artifacts in the rifts. How exactly do I get Altair's outfit? Do I need to go collect those artifacts from the rifts?

I think you need to collect one in the medieval rift

Good luck and have fun with your Alta´r outfit :) wish I had the patience to try to get it myself

Hrafnagud72
12-26-2014, 05:37 AM
I was afraid of that lol. The rifts are damn boring and annoying lol. I was trying to put them off until last. Thanks for the info.

HeJePi
12-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Initiates also rewards you a chest with an artifact located in 'The Rift' when you are Level 1.

Anybody knows where it is ?

To get the Altair outfit, you need all artifacts (100% in the tracker), and I believe that one is the one that everybody is missing.

Hrafnagud72
12-26-2014, 06:54 PM
The crap thing is the artifacts spawn randomly in the rifts. Only one artifact will spawn at a time during a rift. And if you already got the artifact in that location, it can still spawn and it just tells you that it has already been collected. There are 3-4 artifacts per rift. Forcing you to play the same rift multiple times, upwards of 30 times, from what I can tell. 30 times per rift. Damned ridiculous. As if the app wasn't tedious and ridiculous enough.

RADAR__4077
12-26-2014, 07:00 PM
So you have to get all of the artifacts?!?! I thought you only needed to finish the highest difficulty mission at the pantheon!

rrebe
12-26-2014, 07:26 PM
So you have to get all of the artifacts?!?! I thought you only needed to finish the highest difficulty mission at the pantheon!

I've thought this too, since in the app it clearly lists the outfit as one of the unlockable artifacts in Pantheon missions. I'm less than 3 days from unlocking that artifact.

Altair1789
12-27-2014, 06:29 AM
Just a side question: Do you guys know of an Android emulator that'll let me use the companion app and not require me to reinstall everyday like AndyOS? I need an emulator since my Galaxy S1 is too old for the companion app.

Xenoxin
12-27-2014, 11:17 AM
Just a side question: Do you guys know of an Android emulator that'll let me use the companion app and not require me to reinstall everyday like AndyOS? I need an emulator since my Galaxy S1 is too old for the companion app.

Bluestacks (http://www.bluestacks.com)

king-hailz
12-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Hey can I ask how you got all the chests in each district... I have districts that say I am missing some chests or cockades but I've cleared the map... I also see some chests that are guarded or inside locked doors that I can't interact with???

rrebe
12-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Hey can I ask how you got all the chests in each district... I have districts that say I am missing some chests or cockades but I've cleared the map... I also see some chests that are guarded or inside locked doors that I can't interact with???

Try running around with eagle vision on. I've had to clear a couple of districts going through them at least twice with eagle vision on because I missed a corner or two.. If the chests are behind locked doors then you should upgrade your lockpick to open the doors if they're of higher difficulty.

aL_____eX
12-27-2014, 11:47 AM
I was missing like 5 chests and 2 cockades, so I used some of the Helix credits you actually have from scratch (I don't know why tbh) to buy the Time Saver pack. :rolleyes:

I don't even bother with Altair's outfit anymore. I also hate that artifacts and therefore 100%ing the game is locked behind an app which screws you every once in a while because it resets everything. I started playing it when Unity was released, but quit shortly afterwards. Guess this will be the first AC game I don't have 100% in.

IPOSEiDONI
12-27-2014, 07:56 PM
ok i got all nomad missions,100% heli rifts and all artifacts from paris(every district) and every artifact from the rifts themselves - no altair outfit !!!! ****ing ubi**** !!!! as always your game is super buggy,makes us waste a month just to get the ****ing outfit which doesn't unlock for some reason ! on top of all that you want us to pay you for premium app to get it faster,you know what i did pay for premium app - STILL no ****ing outfit after all this !!!! greeedy and crappy company !

SlyTrooper
12-27-2014, 08:18 PM
I was missing like 5 chests and 2 cockades, so I used some of the Helix credits you actually have from scratch (I don't know why tbh) to buy the Time Saver pack. :rolleyes:

I don't even bother with Altair's outfit anymore. I also hate that artifacts and therefore 100%ing the game is locked behind an app which screws you every once in a while because it resets everything. I started playing it when Unity was released, but quit shortly afterwards. Guess this will be the first AC game I don't have 100% in.

I'm just trying my hardest to get it done. It's taking too long, though. I might just complete the story before I've done it because I was holding off until I had all the artifacts in the companion app unlocked.

Altair1789
12-27-2014, 10:33 PM
I'm just trying my hardest to get it done. It's taking too long, though. I might just complete the story before I've done it because I was holding off until I had all the artifacts in the companion app unlocked.

It's ok, by not completing the story you're missing literally nothing :)

aL_____eX
12-27-2014, 10:35 PM
It's ok, by not completing the story you're missing literally nothing :)
*quoting a video Mayrice posted earlier today*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es

Altair1789
12-27-2014, 10:42 PM
*quoting a video Mayrice posted earlier today*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es

lol, I wasn't being sarcastic though

aL_____eX
12-27-2014, 10:47 PM
I know, although I wish you were. :)