PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Campaign Generator

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 04:09 AM
I know I saw something somewhere about a DCG, where you could choose any side, any plane, and year, and other stuff, and then you would get a dynamic campaign. Is that how it works? Where can I get such a thing?

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 04:09 AM
I know I saw something somewhere about a DCG, where you could choose any side, any plane, and year, and other stuff, and then you would get a dynamic campaign. Is that how it works? Where can I get such a thing?

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 05:01 AM
hey mate do not get it, it is crap

i have tried for hours to get this dam thing to work and it will not go. I followed the instructions to the letter, still no joy. I say forget it mate and move on to starshoy's utility. At least that one works

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 05:17 AM
Heck, pay no attention to forgotmyname!! If he forgot his name how can he be expected to be able to use DCG?? A lot of people use it and they have no trouble with it. I have used it before and I will say it's not the easiest to use program but it works really good once you figure it out. Go to:
http://members.shaw.ca/lowengrin/index.html to get it and if you have trouble understanding something, the forums for it at: http://forums.jagdgeschwader1.com/ are very helpful, and the software author himself will usually personally answer your questions. He supports his stuff better than most developers.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin - 1755

Message Edited on 12/14/0304:19AM by mortoma

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 05:21 AM
Yes forgotmyname! is acting like an idiot.

Many of us have installed and used DCG for a long time. It is one of the best and most immersive programs out there. If you need help, go to Lowengrin`s site and ask him POLITELY for help. He`s a decent chap and will always try to advise.

Do not act foolishly and throw around insults and accusations like forgotmyname. Who`s probably best forgotten.

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.
(Spitfire Whiner member).

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 05:52 AM
As SeaFireLIV stated:"Yes forgotmyname! is acting like an idiot." Best just to forget 'forgotmyname'/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

I now have 2 DCG campaigns going on 2 separate IL2 installs, one is a P47 and the other is a P51 Normandy campaign. They are each different and do not mirror each other. Follow the links provided in this Subject and please do ask questions if you have problems. You can also go here for further info and help
http://www.simhq.com
go the forums and then to IL2-Forgotton Battles. Very helpful folks over there and Paul posts there quite often, and he is very helpfull as stated by SeaFireLIV.

I am very happy with the DCG /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Taxes are my profession, flying is my passion.

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 07:08 AM
Do you use the DCG campaign? I want to use one of the stock campaigns with dgen replaced to get the regular roster and stuff but i couldnt make it. Everytime i finish a mission my plane changes. The one with the dcgen not replaced runs quite good for me tho.