PDA

View Full Version : Game is still lags alot and dont know why

vexterz
12-25-2014, 08:02 PM
so i got ac unity and i am having extreme frame rate issues. i have a really good computer with a good graphics card but the game is still running on low fps. when i first open the game and all the company logos show up it is really smooth but when it gets to the start screen is lags like crazy. i tried going offline and setting my settings all the way down but it still lags alot but it shouldent because i have a good computer. PLZ HELP

naumaan
12-25-2014, 11:20 PM
you should have mentioned your graphics card, it seems not upto the minimum requirements

Ryk_Feral
12-26-2014, 04:13 AM
so i got ac unity and i am having extreme frame rate issues. i have a really good computer with a good graphics card but the game is still running on low fps. when i first open the game and all the company logos show up it is really smooth but when it gets to the start screen is lags like crazy. i tried going offline and setting my settings all the way down but it still lags alot but it shouldent because i have a good computer. PLZ HELP

It's been like this from the beginning for most people.
So it's not just you. And I think the chances of your system being the problem are low.

For now, I would say keep watch if they make any mention of a patch 5.

vexterz
12-26-2014, 05:50 AM
you should have mentioned your graphics card, it seems not upto the minimum requirements

ok so my graphics card is a NIVIDIA GeForce GT 630 and i hace intel(R) core i7 processor and 8 gigs of ram and my computer is a dell xps 8700 but for some reason it still lags more than most people it seems. however when it cuts to the HD cinamatics it runs super smooth

BCFreeman
12-26-2014, 09:48 AM
Sorry to tell you that your graphics card is not up for the task. GT 630 is way below the minimum graphic card requirements of ACU, so I would not be surprised if you get like below 15 fps at low settings.

Look at the chart:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html

DanonMight
12-26-2014, 06:26 PM
It seems like everyone who claims that "My pc is good, i have powerfull graphics card" have rather crappy rigs. I can understand a kid but a man or at least teenager should know when he can run the game or not.

vexterz
12-26-2014, 09:07 PM
Sorry to tell you that your graphics card is not up for the task. GT 630 is way below the minimum graphic card requirements of ACU, so I would not be surprised if you get like below 15 fps at low settings.

Look at the chart:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html

what graphics card would you recommend for a reasonable price? i have another graphics card that is a amd radeon hd 7570 but im not sure if it is better or not. sry im kind of a noob at this

vexterz
12-27-2014, 02:13 AM
what graphics card would you recommend for a reasonable price? i have another graphics card that is a amd radeon hd 7570 but im not sure if it is better or not. sry im kind of a noob at this

bump