PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed unity and gratitude to the developers.

Max_Viridi
12-25-2014, 04:25 PM
Good time the development team.

I don't know where to write it to come to you, I hope you read this.

I would like to thank you for such a wonderful game as Аssassins creed of unity, it is a very good back to basics.

It is so just much, so it amazes me on every second with her.

And these locations? I can't even describe the feelings when you see how they meticulously worked out and huge. It's so amazing, that I didn't even find words to describe all those positive feelings that I experience when playing your game, not even the game is a work of art, a masterpiece with a capital letter.

This game is like a breath of fresh air in the history of the Assasin. This is a repeat of those emotions, disturbing, this feeling of childhood feelings of joy and delight. They overwhelm even the feelings from 1 Assasin. It is 1 Assasin multiplied by 20 times, maybe 100.

Yes the game had problems, but you overcame with your head held high. And for that, you too, thank you.

Let all those who do not like this game, just keep silent. What they say what don't understand. And about what you do not want to understand.
They just want it to be! Everything at once. And I don't understand those Herculean effort invested in the game.

Thank you guys for the games you make. And for all that invested in them and the sacrifice.

p.s. The only one who has such beautiful games that you produce.
Very much lacking - mode "pause without interface" in the game (or automatic hiding of the interface at the time of the screenshot), to create stunning screenshots. The interface is counterproductive picture. Especially in AC Unity is a game mode without interface. (it was the same with watch dogs - interface all spoiled. U are so beautiful game, should be able to hide the interface at the time of the screenshot).

Sorry for my bad English.

fenris19892
12-25-2014, 06:03 PM
honestly im just hoping they add more co-op missions,we need some more variety before too long.

USAdystopia
12-25-2014, 07:45 PM
Good time the development team.

I don't know where to write it to come to you, I hope you read this.

I would like to thank you for such a wonderful game as Аssassins creed of unity, it is a very good back to basics.

It is so just much, so it amazes me on every second with her.

And these locations? I can't even describe the feelings when you see how they meticulously worked out and huge. It's so amazing, that I didn't even find words to describe all those positive feelings that I experience when playing your game, not even the game is a work of art, a masterpiece with a capital letter.

This game is like a breath of fresh air in the history of the Assasin. This is a repeat of those emotions, disturbing, this feeling of childhood feelings of joy and delight. They overwhelm even the feelings from 1 Assasin. It is 1 Assasin multiplied by 20 times, maybe 100.

Yes the game had problems, but you overcame with your head held high. And for that, you too, thank you.

Let all those who do not like this game, just keep silent. What they say what don't understand. And about what you do not want to understand.
They just want it to be! Everything at once. And I don't understand those Herculean effort invested in the game.

Thank you guys for the games you make. And for all that invested in them and the sacrifice.

p.s. The only one who has such beautiful games that you produce.
Very much lacking - mode "pause without interface" in the game (or automatic hiding of the interface at the time of the screenshot), to create stunning screenshots. The interface is counterproductive picture. Especially in AC Unity is a game mode without interface. (it was the same with watch dogs - interface all spoiled. U are so beautiful game, should be able to hide the interface at the time of the screenshot).

Sorry for my bad English.

Refreshing to say the least.

Go into OPTIONS and then HUD Options to set desired view.

Altair1789
12-26-2014, 04:15 AM
I agree that this game is amazing, and should be credited for that. I have complained about the story, many, many times actually, but this game is honestly an accomplishment. Ofcourse, aside from the story :rolleyes:

Marcus101RR
12-26-2014, 04:37 AM
Have you all been high on cannibus? Lets see...

- Stealth System is completely whacked, guards can detect you from all around places, guard can detect you through walls in coop / campaign missions. Guards slide on floor like skates in coop missions.
- Half the content is locked and requires you to grab a website, app, or other device to unlock content which you PAID FOR.
- Stuttering graphics, issues, fps drops.
- System requirements to play this game on full blast is way to high, poorly optimized.
- We need hacks?

Seriously... I think people are not getting the picture, this is the WORST game so far of the series by any standards and till all this is fixed, it will remain this way.

Max_Viridi
12-26-2014, 10:32 AM
Refreshing to say the least.

Go into OPTIONS and then HUD Options to set desired view.

Why are you telling me this?
I wrote: especially in AC Unity is a game mode without interface. I talked about moments of creating screenshots.

What of people are that you are. At least once, said "what a good idea, so let's do that, I also like" no you can only "give advice" and complain.

Max_Viridi
12-26-2014, 10:43 AM

- Stealth System is completely whacked, guards can detect you from all around places, guard can detect you through walls in coop / campaign missions. Guards slide on floor like skates in coop missions.
- Half the content is locked and requires you to grab a website, app, or other device to unlock content which you PAID FOR.
- System requirements to play this game on full blast is way to high, poorly optimized.
- We need hacks?

Seriously... I think people are not getting the picture, this is the WORST game so far of the series by any standards and till all this is fixed, it will remain this way.

so you think that the developers put a little work?
This is an ambitious game, as the elapsed strength and scale.
Try to make himself something to write at least something in C++ (if you're certainly not a Prodigy - and you are not given very simple any case.)
I get that modern players are all geeks (because they can do better, and so they always complain about other people's work?)
Learn to respect the labor of others! Maybe something where the developers went too far, and something he did not finish. But this does not mean that the game took enormous strength.

Ryk_Feral
12-26-2014, 03:35 PM
so you think that the developers put a little work?
This is an ambitious game, as the elapsed strength and scale.
Try to make himself something to write at least something in C++ (if you're certainly not a Prodigy - and you are not given very simple any case.)
I get that modern players are all geeks (because they can do better, and so they always complain about other people's work?)
Learn to respect the labor of others! Maybe something where the developers went too far, and something he did not finish. But this does not mean that the game took enormous strength.

Hard work means less than nothing without good results.
That's not as important if it was a good will effort or such......but that's not the case here.
Fact is......it was a product people bought.
Pay someone to paint your house.......you expect it painted and not someone just splashed a bucket of paint on it.
Pay someone for a brand new car........you expect it the engine to run correctly, instead of sounding like it'll break down any moment.

Ambitious or not........they were probably too ambitious.

USAdystopia
12-26-2014, 05:08 PM
Why are you telling me this?
I wrote: especially in AC Unity is a game mode without interface. I talked about moments of creating screenshots.

What of people are that you are. At least once, said "what a good idea, so let's do that, I also like" no you can only "give advice" and complain.

You are either hilariously...funny OR deliberately _tupid.

strigoi1958
12-26-2014, 05:32 PM
to take a screenshot and hide the interface hold the "C" key. I hope this helps

Max_Viridi
12-26-2014, 08:36 PM
to take a screenshot and hide the interface hold the "C" key. I hope this helps

Thank you. It's cool. But still, at the time of the screenshot - it would be clearer and faster.
But it is better in the screenshot in the pause - and when the camera can be rotated in the pause gameplay.

nevio_m
12-26-2014, 10:39 PM
Wow. Now Ubisoft employees make fake accounts on their own forums to praise the game? Or is this some ingenious form of reverse trolling?
4 patches and the game still stutters like hell. On a friggin' 780Ti Dual Classified. With the worst possible AA technology, FXAA.
I wonder what's to be complimented here. Crysis 3, that has a much heavier graphic engine, runs at 20 FPS less and yet no sign of stuttering at all. Unity is a total trainwreck.
And, having preordered the Guillottine edition 1 year before the release, i won't even get a free game despite paying 130 euros, more than most people that bought the Season Pass. *Standing ovation to Ubisoft*

Ansellbwoy
12-26-2014, 10:42 PM
Wow. Now Ubisoft employees make fake accounts on their own forums to praise the game? Or is this some ingenious form of reverse trolling?
4 patches and the game still stutters like hell. On a friggin' 780Ti Dual Classified. With the worst possible AA technology, FXAA.
I wonder what's to be complimented here. Crysis 3, that has a much heavier graphic engine, runs at 20 FPS less and yet no sign of stuttering at all. Unity is a total trainwreck.

Runs fine for me. And im playing on a laptop.

nevio_m
12-26-2014, 10:56 PM
Runs fine for me. And im playing on a laptop.

I had a friend at my place yesterday that said me he has the very same issues with a brand new GTX 970.
Also, it really depends how you configured it. I can't play with V-Sync off, since the tearing is even worse than the stuttering issue. And i'm playing everything maxed up except for shadows and AA (using FXAA or else it stutters even more) at 1900x1200. Tried windowed mode, same thing. Tried deactivating V-Sync from in-game options and activated them with Nvidia Inspector forcing triple buffering, same thing.
And, in my experience, i noticed that many people that write "mine runs fine" actually have the same microstuttering issues. It's just that they aren't bothered by it so they don't even consider it stuttering at all. It's not that my game runs like a Ray Harryhausen stopmotion movie, mind. But it skips frames sometimes when Arno is parkouring on roofs or when he's walking in a large crowd.

Ansellbwoy
12-26-2014, 11:05 PM
I had a friend at my place yesterday that said me he has the very same issues with a brand new GTX 970.
Also, it really depends how you configured it. I can't play with V-Sync off, since the tearing is even worse than the stuttering issue. And i'm playing everything maxed up except for shadows and AA (using FXAA or else it stutters even more) at 1900x1200. Tried windowed mode, same thing. Tried deactivating V-Sync from in-game options and activated them with Nvidia Inspector forcing triple buffering, same thing.
And, in my experience, i noticed that many people that write "mine runs fine" actually have the same microstuttering issues. It's just that they aren't bothered by it so they don't even consider it stuttering at all. It's not that my game runs like a Ray Harryhausen stopmotion movie, mind. But it skips frames sometimes when Arno is parkouring on roofs or when he's walking in a large crowd.

Hey, i get it. You paid alot for the GPU, you expect a smooth game. Obviously i dont have max settings on my laptop, but it runs really well. The game has had alot of problems (i have had plenty of my own with Initiates and the Companion app) but it isnt a "train wreck". Im having great fun with it, trying to 100% it.

Pezol
12-26-2014, 11:23 PM

How is it Back to basics ? Did you even play other AC's ? Aside of teh issues or MULTI, There is no plot whatsoever, the guy (whats his name) isnt even assassin, He is just drunk murderer who want to score and he fails cause his chik is dumb as ****. Its childish and boring this thing has nothing to do with assassins Creed other then jumping on walls. I guess that happens when you fire guy with brain(Author).

Ansellbwoy
12-26-2014, 11:44 PM
How is it Back to basics ? Did you even play other AC's ? Aside of teh issues or MULTI, There is no plot whatsoever, the guy (whats his name) isnt even assassin, He is just drunk murderer who want to score and he fails cause his chik is dumb as ****. Its childish and boring this thing has nothing to do with assassins Creed other then jumping on walls. I guess that happens when you fire guy with brain(Author).

If you hate it so much, stop playing it. Stop coming to the forums and distance yourself from it completely. Thats usually what people do to things they hate. Accept that maybe you made a bad purchase and move on. But you dont do that. You come to the forums nearly every day to swear and shout, thats a troll mentality. How can anyone (let alone Ubisoft) take your complaints seriously when you come across as a troll.

nevio_m
12-27-2014, 12:43 AM
Hey, i get it. You paid alot for the GPU, you expect a smooth game. Obviously i dont have max settings on my laptop, but it runs really well. The game has had alot of problems (i have had plenty of my own with Initiates and the Companion app) but it isnt a "train wreck". Im having great fun with it, trying to 100% it.

Nope, you still don't get it, actually.
I can run the game at 60FPS, no problem. Actually, if i turn V-Sync off, it will run at 70-75 FPS.
Since my monitor has a VA 60hz panel, there's no point in running the game at 75 FPS, other than create a lot of tearing. I absolutely hate tearing, and it's very visible on this particular game, so i turn V-Sync on.
With V-Sync on, the game runs at 60 FPS, but i get stuttering.
I tried to use adaptive V-Sync instead, but it doesn't work at all, like if the game was running under 60 FPS, which makes no sense.
So i tried to activate V-Sync and triple buffering externally, by using Nvidia Director, still stuttering.
Then i thought the issue may be the capped VRAM, because my GPU only has 3GB of VRAM, so i turned town textures to "high", and i still get the damn stuttering.
No matter what configuration, external program, solution, trick, settings i try, i still get the damn stuttering issue. It seems like this game just can't work at all with V-Sync on without stuttering for some odd reason.
I basically had the same issue with Black Flag, but it was COMPLETELY solved when i turned off Physx and used D3DOverrider to turn on V-Sync and triple buffering externally. Unfortunately, i can't make that with Unity because D3DOverrider doesn't work on native 64-bit games and using Nvidia Director to do the same doesn't help with the stuttering at all.
Just like with Black Flag, those issues are completely related to the game engine, because there's no sign of those issues with ANY non-Ubisoft game. Not at all.
And that's after 4 patches. Also, after those 4 patches, even not considering those horrible stuttering issues, the game is full of bugs. Collisions occasionally don't work properly and you hit an enemy just slashing your sword at the air 1 meter before him. Texture pop-ins are everywhere. No hardware in the world seem to be able to run the game with any AA setting other than the lowest one, FXAA. And if you read the forum, you'll see that since patch 4 was released, everyone with SLI configuration started having issues. And i didn't even mention the white dots artifacts issue yet.
There's NO WAY a product from a major company like Ubisoft, after FOUR HUMONGOUS PATCHES could be justified having still those kind of issues, so, yes, the game IS a trainwreck, sorry.

Johnny_R3b
12-27-2014, 12:45 AM

- We need hacks?

not to mention that they took things out from previous ac creeds. like sitting or hiding bodies. the weapon wheel is ****. every time i want a rifle i give up my secondary and have to pause and go through like 3 menus. this game was a step back and shouldve taken place 1799 to 1815. where **** actually matters not some boring power struggle that doesnt even have a prologue with the assassins. literally {spoilers} you get banished he kills the mage then youre a master. like it ends there. you dont even talk to the assassins. youre literally a banished assassin who proclaims himself a master for breaking the creed. worst ac ever and the next since there is nothing that happens in that timeline will be just as boring. no huge historical figures. no battles (which even ac 1 had 2) probably less features. Why not rome, feudal chine, viking raiders, under xerxes rain of power, Bahrain dynasty, 1799-1815 at least. we were so close to actual stuff but they pulled back and we will never experience it because they end arnos story on stupid BS.

ACE7492
12-27-2014, 11:03 AM
YEAH!!! Lets all ttttttttttttttthank Ubisoft for this gggggggggggggame. Personally I think its Prrrrrrrrrrretty. As long as you don't lllllllllllllllllllook too far out in the ddddddddddistance and see all the ugly textures. Apps that ddddddddont work right and as mentioned above, bbbbbbbbbbaadd story a bit of a Stuuuuuutttttttttteeeeerrrr. And new with patch 4, a strange borderless window mode and SLI problems. I like the term trainwreck, or greasefire, or whatever. Remember, they set the standard to which they are being held to. All the apologies are great, free stuff is nice, fixes are welcome. Letting it out of their hands and into ours in the state it was in is unacceptable.

dargor5
12-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Honestly besides the problems ACU is the only AC of the franchise that has kept me playing after beating the main story. I own every single AC (except liberation) and ACU is the only one I've ever started again right after finishing the main story, love the new stuff, I do wish some of the old was still there like using the hidden blade in combat or human shields, but still this is the most fun and varied AC ever.

Hopefully this mechanics are integrated in Rouge for PC (finger crossed)

nevio_m
12-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Honestly besides the problems ACU is the only AC of the franchise that has kept me playing after beating the main story. I own every single AC (except liberation) and ACU is the only one I've ever started again right after finishing the main story, love the new stuff, I do wish some of the old was still there like using the hidden blade in combat or human shields, but still this is the most fun and varied AC ever.

Hopefully this mechanics are integrated in Rouge for PC (finger crossed)

It may even be the best game ever, but that wouldn't justify the sheer amount of technical issues. It's simply unacceptable.

dargor5
12-27-2014, 06:04 PM
It may even be the best game ever, but that wouldn't justify the sheer amount of technical issues. It's simply unacceptable.

It is unacceptable yes, but that doesn't detract from the fact that the game is really fun and awesome when it works, and I dread ubi for not taking the time to actually polish this before release, but I guess is lesson learned. I didn't see EA giving away anything for all the game breaking bugs that were in BF4 and some of them were even worst than ACU because it was a mainly multiplayer game.

I really hope ubi learned their lesson for the next AC, because I love the franchise

Mo0rk
12-27-2014, 06:38 PM
It is unacceptable yes, but that doesn't detract from the fact that the game is really fun and awesome when it works, and I dread ubi for not taking the time to actually polish this before release, but I guess is lesson learned. I didn't see EA giving away anything for all the game breaking bugs that were in BF4 and some of them were even worst than ACU because it was a mainly multiplayer game.

I really hope ubi learned their lesson for the next AC, because I love the franchise

Lesson learned?? What planet have you been on? This isn't the first or the last time Ubi will screw their customers over. They just make excuses and "say" the right things hoping to gloss over their crappy, morally bankrupt, business decisions. For example, the removal of the right to sue by taking their free game offer. I'm sorry, but we're the ones who have been messed about here, and Ubi are most definitely in the wrong. There is no way any such clause should exist. Also, if you ask me, it highlights the fact the top brass are not really very confident they can fix the game to any acceptable level.

I feel sorry for any developer working for this sorry excuse for a company, I bet they've had them working 60 hrs a week trying to fix it, when the it's the company brass who obviously didn't allow the dev team enough time to develop it. And why??? One answer for you, GREED.

They have always been greedy, will always be greedy, and it's a disease which ignites the worst of all human traits. They will lie, they will cheat, just like a common con man. Unfortunately, when cons are committed on such a grand scale, it appears to be legal.

PEOPLE, WAKE UP.

I for one, am not buying a single further product from Ubi, I've been stung one too many times by them and every time, these broken promises.... "We've learned our lesson", "we won't do it again"... all LIES!! This is the absolute last straw. I hope enough people follow me to bankrupt them, even then, it isn't justice, the current directors (not the hard working coders, artists and production teams, I've heard their mistreated too) will still walk away with millions of dollars in their pockets.

Sad times.

dargor5
12-27-2014, 06:50 PM
Lesson learned?? What planet have you been on? This isn't the first or the last time Ubi will screw their customers over. They just make excuses and "say" the right things hoping to gloss over their crappy, morally bankrupt, business decisions. For example, the removal of the right to sue by taking their free game offer. I'm sorry, but we're the ones who have been messed about here, and Ubi are most definitely in the wrong. There is no way any such clause should exist. Also, if you ask me, it highlights the fact the top brass are not really very confident they can fix the game to any acceptable level.

I feel sorry for any developer working for this sorry excuse for a company, I bet they've had them working 60 hrs a week trying to fix it, when the it's the company brass who obviously didn't allow the dev team enough time to develop it. And why??? One answer for you, GREED.

They have always been greedy, will always be greedy, and it's a disease which ignites the worst of all human traits. They will lie, they will cheat, just like a common con man. Unfortunately, when cons are committed on such a grand scale, it appears to be legal.

PEOPLE, WAKE UP.

I for one, am not buying a single further product from Ubi, I've been stung one too many times by them and every time, these broken promises.... "We've learned our lesson", "we won't do it again"... all LIES!! This is the absolute last straw. I hope enough people follow me to bankrupt them, even then, it isn't justice, the current directors (not the hard working coders, artists and production teams, I've heard their mistreated too) will still walk away with millions of dollars in their pockets.

Sad times.

Again I agree. This ACU was not ready to be released but you really think a company as big as ubi is going to go bankrupt?. If you dont want to buy anymore od their games thats your call, me I love AC and will still be purchasing. What I dont do is preorder or buy on day one. Thats the real mistake, when I got ACU it already had patch 3 which made the game very playable and enjoyable, also got it for $23 on g2a, I usually dont pay retail price as 60 bucks for a game to me seems ridiculous.

My solution is no not to buy but not to preorder anymore to give them a real reason to make sure game works day one insread of a month after

Pezol
12-28-2014, 01:03 AM
If you hate it so much, stop playing it. Stop coming to the forums and distance yourself from it completely. Thats usually what people do to things they hate. Accept that maybe you made a bad purchase and move on. But you dont do that. You come to the forums nearly every day to swear and shout, thats a troll mentality. How can anyone (let alone Ubisoft) take your complaints seriously when you come across as a troll.

I didnt yell nor i said i hate it. i come here when i try to play solo or with frinds and then i found out that i cant just cause random crap occured #1245. And no i will not move on cause they will not give me money back for whatever reason and i dont feel like donating for loosers also im not the one trolling here(go and see live update NOTHING is going on in ubi)
And reason why im angry ? Cause i ****ing care for franchise and i dont like what i see >:0
If u cant process that thats your problem.

Ansellbwoy
12-28-2014, 01:41 AM
Again I agree. This ACU was not ready to be released but you really think a company as big as ubi is going to go bankrupt?. If you dont want to buy anymore od their games thats your call, me I love AC and will still be purchasing. What I dont do is preorder or buy on day one. Thats the real mistake, when I got ACU it already had patch 3 which made the game very playable and enjoyable, also got it for $23 on g2a, I usually dont pay retail price as 60 bucks for a game to me seems ridiculous.

My solution is no not to buy but not to preorder anymore to give them a real reason to make sure game works day one insread of a month after

Agree 100%. The game has its problems, but i still love it. For me personally, all my technical problems are fixed, but i can understand people being unhappy if they still are having problems, or they just generally dont like the game. I myself am having a great time with it. I think your idea of not pre ordering is one that we all should do. If the next big budget Ubisoft game had seriously low pre-orders, they would know why. Might get them to actually make sure the game is ready for release.

USAdystopia
12-28-2014, 05:10 AM

PEOPLE, WAKE UP.

Sad times.

Wow...NOW developers have to consider the "social justice" industry in creating their products??

Max_Viridi
12-28-2014, 11:46 AM
God, I want to "cry" of your words.
This is thanks to the developers and not the publishers and not ubisoft.
Have you any idea how much work and effort was invested in the game? (including cash).
What do you want to achieve your whining? To AAA games gone? Whatever existed only indie maybe console exclusives, platformers and stuff? But such large-scale and ambitious games did not exist anymore?
Think, just think about it?
Previously, bugs and problems (other than those that did not let go until the end of the game), were perceived with humor, with a joke.
Now everyone is doing, only that whine and criticize.
For you are so important FPS? you do not play the game? you look only at the FPS?
I would suggest the developers to lock the game at 30FPS - to have even thought there was no run it at 60FPS.
Game ahead of its time, it does not "pull" as console and directx - she works at the peak of its features.
Many publishers are deceiving you, just as or even more - but you do not want to even notice their mistakes, although they do not make the game, something new and outstanding.

You compare AC with CRYSIS? Seriously, how can you compare these very different game. Corridor shooter - which actually is not even clear where the "graphics", but a couple of effects and high demands.
And the game with AC with a bunch of NPC huge Paris - designed to the smallest detail.
Yes, the plot failed, very sorry. But that does not change, the rest of the game. If you need a great story, read the book. Even in films and serials story - let's face it - not very much, if not worse. And you need from the game.
Yes, I would like the best story, but it is what it is.
In some games, the story is important, others not so much.

All I do not want to continue. You just do not want to see. You just want to whine and curse. And play the same from year to year. And all new, all risks - you perceive hostility and criticism.
I look at you as you sing a different tune when developers do not want to risk it and just be releasing casual games (which are sold not worse than AAA), so once again raise prices 5 so as not to risk it.

Do you want to ruin Ubisoft? And who will you? EA - who sell Plants vs. Zombies at the price of AAA products? And reissue any Sims with a bunch of expensive DLC?
Look around before you say such absurd things.

Multiplayer is always easier to do than the game story. There do not need no plot, no job, no sense - you entertain themselves there, even if you give a "bare, white room, in multiplayer you'll find that there is to do."

Learn to be tolerant of others. Including forgiving others.

Ryk_Feral
12-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Forgive?
Sorry but for forgiveness, kinda need the problems fixed.
Good examples of SOME of the problems
http://www.gameskinny.com/6me7a/assassins-creed-unity-glitches-are-terrifying-and-funny/2

Once the devs finally get the thing working, MAYBE I'd forgive them. Depends on their reaction really.

But for now......virtually no word whatsoever since patch 4 which really didn't fix it much on PC........kinda makes me inclined to just imagine drunk guys sitting in the office laughing while flipping us all off.

danno77
12-28-2014, 05:09 PM
if this game is not properly fixed/polished as it should be then all UBISOFT future games are no buy for me and i don't care how amazing they are.