PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a true assassins club

fenris19892
12-25-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm not looking for those COD players,you can tell when you are playing with them because they run into a group of enemies like lunatics,I'm looking for active, stealthy, work-together assassins in ACU.If you are leader of one of these kind of groups feel free to apply and i shall review your club.

similarly
12-25-2014, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I solo a lot of the coop missions now. It lets me go at my own pace.

strigoi1958
12-25-2014, 04:47 PM
If you're not interested in winning anything for the club and just for general gameplay that is great but most clubs are trying to unlock gear in the game and unfortunately that isn't any good for competition.... competition works on creed points which is done mainly by kills while stealth mainly gets you money. I think you get more points killing every guard in the stealth mission and not getting anything from a chest reward than by ghosting a chest for 10,000 extra livre....
Unless I'm wrong but then the club I am in is winning our section at the moment by over a million creed points from 2nd place.... but I would like to see legenday gear being unlocked for perfect stealth missions where nobody sees you.

fenris19892
12-25-2014, 05:55 PM
If you're not interested in winning anything for the club and just for general gameplay that is great but most clubs are trying to unlock gear in the game and unfortunately that isn't any good for competition.... competition works on creed points which is done mainly by kills while stealth mainly gets you money. I think you get more points killing every guard in the stealth mission and not getting anything from a chest reward than by ghosting a chest for 10,000 extra livre....
Unless I'm wrong but then the club I am in is winning our section at the moment by over a million creed points from 2nd place.... but I would like to see legenday gear being unlocked for perfect stealth missions where nobody sees you.

lol can be stealthy and kill everyone :P,for instance i forget which co-op missing it is if you have an assassins with disguise just outside the market,use disguise with allies near,go into the market synced quadruple assassination will get you a creed point bonus yes or no?

strigoi1958
12-25-2014, 06:02 PM
lol can be stealthy and kill everyone :P

True but we have a limited time for each competition.... and we can do royals, guns and money (kill all) 3 times in the time it takes to ghost all 3 chests and we'll earn 10 times the creed points... :( over stealth

Competition is geared completely for kill kill kill.... in fact 20 minutes of repetitive stagger strike on 1 guard will probably net more points than a stealth mission alone as you can earn 2000 creed points per minute just doing that.

fenris19892
12-25-2014, 06:27 PM
True but we have a limited time for each competition.... and we can do royals, guns and money (kill all) 3 times in the time it takes to ghost all 3 chests and we'll earn 10 times the creed points... :( over stealth

Competition is geared completely for kill kill kill.... in fact 20 minutes of repetitive stagger strike on 1 guard will probably net more points than a stealth mission alone as you can earn 2000 creed points per minute just doing that.

you also get creed point for 'vanishing'and of course if all it is is kill kill kill then what was the point of allowing a stealth build?it completely destroys the purpose

fenris19892
12-25-2014, 07:31 PM

eh maybe im just too 'stealth-oriented' for most people,then again maybe the devs will get more co-op missions in,they do need to get more variety in their co-op its getting too repetitive

similarly
12-26-2014, 12:45 AM

Lol, yeah, but if that's what it takes to win, I can live without the gear. What's the point of playing if you're going to be boring about it!

As for kills, I killed a BUNCH of guys in that heist mission with the three chests. I got a couple of guys with berserk darts, and when a crowd formed, I threw poison gas down and took out half a dozen. Then, upstairs, I berserked a couple more guys, and waited just outside the door, cover-killing anybody who came out. At the end, I had five or six dead guys at my feet and another four or five dead guys in the room. And that's not including another half-dozen kills I got backstabbing individual guards.

RaulO4
12-26-2014, 01:04 AM
I am down for stealth co op, i have not done any yet,

i dont see the point of co op if the game does not have mic support

strigoi1958
12-26-2014, 02:52 AM
I'm just saying that is the way the present competition is geared stealth is under rewarded... in future the competitions may heavily reward stealth but this present competition is unfortunately not about stealth.

similarly
12-26-2014, 03:09 AM
I'm just saying that is the way the present competition is geared stealth is under rewarded... in future the competitions may heavily reward stealth but this present competition is unfortunately not about stealth.

No, I get what you mean. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying YOU did that. Sorry about that. I agree that I'd like to see club competitions reward stealth also.

SixKeys
12-26-2014, 03:32 AM
You should join us at Ubi-Forum (UbiF). Most of the players I've met like to play stealthy.

strigoi1958
12-26-2014, 04:55 AM
No, I get what you mean. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying YOU did that. Sorry about that. I agree that I'd like to see club competitions reward stealth also.

Yes I know you were stating the general gameplay makes it that way. We've just done a perfect heist... then we did a mission with 16 to 20 double sync kills. but any club who could get 50 members to just constantly stagger strike for an hour would earn 6000000 creed points per hour. I'd like a limit to how many times in a mission certain things could be done.... plus bigger stealth bonuses

strigoi1958
12-26-2014, 04:58 AM
And as I stated elsewhere I'd like it to be possible to unlock legendary gear by consecutive 100% stealth missions. :D which is even harder when the guards can see you through walls and floors sometimes...

Marcus101RR
12-26-2014, 05:48 AM
Is it just me or is stealth completely bugged in this game? Guards see me through walls and half way across the map, which is annoying as hell.

fenris19892
12-26-2014, 12:56 PM
Is it just me or is stealth completely bugged in this game? Guards see me through walls and half way across the map, which is annoying as hell.

hmm i havnt noticed that

And as I stated elsewhere I'd like it to be possible to unlock legendary gear by consecutive 100% stealth missions. :D which is even harder when the guards can see you through walls and floors sometimes...

Indeed,after all stealth tactics used to be the roots of AC,saddens me the devs didn't bring that challenge into a greater light. Could have really challenged gamers by giving bonus points for stealth and I know I'd like to see more target assassination kind of like in the campaign,or like the E3 trailer,have yet to get why they wouldn't have implemented it it looked amazing!

NullCase
12-26-2014, 01:06 PM
Alright, cutting right through the BS, here's my stats:

https://i.imgur.com/80ZdGqW.png

MOXY isn't super active this week (except me). So I've been crushing it and collected over 1M points. Since that image we're now sitting at 1.33 million. You want to be in the kind of club that I'm going to be in, and after this weeks result, I bet Moxicles gets a lot more applications.