PDA

View Full Version : Crash and bugs on THE FOOD CHAIN mission

TheHit-47
12-25-2014, 06:28 AM
Hi, before it was fine. But when I updated to 1.4. I wanted to replay the game (delete save game) in hope of a bug free game for my best personal experience. But when I tried to play the food chain, when I was getting close to theroigne de mericourt (to rescue her from the 4 thugs in the house), the game crash, so many times, and when it doesn't crash (you know how many times I retry this level), she doesn't move! I had to push here by running pass her to push her out of her "lag spot", and when she got close to the place she was supposed to hide and tell me to go kill them quietly, SHE RAN IN LIKE A RAMBO SWING SWORD LEFT AND RIGHT, this is so ****ing stupid. Has anyone had this problem with this new patch? It was completely fine before wth happened?

I really love the game, the new parkour and stealth and combat is awesome, even the story is ok, I don't care much about the story, but this is....

sumadinac92
09-27-2018, 07:53 AM
When she got stuck I solved it by slowly pushing her down the stairs by running into her. I pushed her all the way through the front door and to the street. Once she gets on the street AI is unstuck and you can continue with the mission. I assume this bug is due to Temple being close. That is the only area of the game where I noticed bugs and CTDs (playing 1.5 version). Also in order to avoid CTD when approaching her, make sure not to climb the roof of the house but enter through window. I assume all this mess with Temple area is because it is used in the Prologue mission the Purge of the Templars.

Locopells
09-27-2018, 09:25 AM
What platform is this on? If it's PC, I have had problems in the past with files for certain areas getting corrupted during installation.