PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else finding 'The Tournament' co-op mission buggy as hell?

EmptyCrustacean
12-25-2014, 02:43 AM
We all kept dying for some reason and having to revive each other even though nobody was being hit by enemies...
The first time I played it there were 2 targets left but, even though the red dots were showing, the targets weren't there. We all had to leave the mission.
The second time I don't even think we even killed the targets yet the game told us the mission was completed...
Co-op has been the buggiest aspect of the game for me. So bad.

Also, I realised a problem with forcing players to do each co-op mission 3 times: after one has already played a co-op mission and has collected the sync points in that mission there really isn't any much point in putting effort into in. You can easily stand and do nothing whilst others who are new to the mission goes around doing all the work. You still get your equipment regardless lol

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

wvstolzing
12-25-2014, 05:22 AM
Something which -- I think -- was fixed in the latest patch:

Trying to get from the mission giver at the podium, to the 'flag race' area, I kept sinking knee-deep into the street, unable to move anywhere.

That was so bizarre -- why knee-deep? Why not fall through the ground altogether?!

EmptyCrustacean
12-25-2014, 12:09 PM
lol I needed to replay 'Dante's Sacrifice' one more time to get the Improved Napolenic Coat and the game dropped me in right at the very end of the mission.
Literally, the woman on Helix was like 'good work' and then it went to black and I got the coat!

ETA: Although that would have been annoying if I didn't already have all the sync points...

EmptyCrustacean
12-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Something which -- I think -- was fixed in the latest patch:

Trying to get from the mission giver at the podium, to the 'flag race' area, I kept sinking knee-deep into the street, unable to move anywhere.

That was so bizarre -- why knee-deep? Why not fall through the ground altogether?!

If that's what Ubisoft call a 'fix' I'd hate to think what the mission was like before the patch...