PDA

View Full Version : How about we have an "International" Assassin this time...

Defalt221
12-24-2014, 11:04 AM
In AC Brotherhood,Revelations and 3,we could send assassins to different countries and do contracts.What if we could ourselves PLAY those moments and missions. This could add great variety to the game. A variety AC Black Flag offered. Side missions (Assassins and Heists-Steal Ancient artifacts,track down and eliminate important Templar targets,destroy their communication...etc) could send us traveling different countries of the world ranging from Rome to Switzerland,other cities of Italy,France,North America and even visit Asia (China,Japan).

Johnny_R3b
12-24-2014, 02:14 PM
in ac brotherhood,revelations and 3,we could send assassins to different countries and do contracts.what if we could ourselves play those moments and missions. This could add great variety to the game. A variety ac black flag offered. Side missions (assassins and heists-steal ancient artifacts,track down and eliminate important templar targets,destroy their communication...etc) could send us traveling different countries of the world ranging from rome to switzerland,other cities of italy,france,north america and even visit asia (china,japan).

because people will like that. You forget which company your talking too. And they wont have any assassins without british accents even if they are korean

strigoi1958
12-24-2014, 02:58 PM
yes... down with us Brits ;). but I like the idea. I also like... at the start of acu we play de molay but there are links to other assassins. I would like a game where we enter the animus and see all assassins and jump from one to another following an artifact through time... like play as Altair, then jump to ezio, or even people in the assassins times ... play as Elise then Haytham, Achilles, Edward, Arno, Ah Tabai etc... discovering clues and even have Juno etc helping out. Then a modern day section... infiltrate a heavily guarded area (military base or fort knox... the white, house, a pyramid, St, Basils cathedral in Moscow... the Vatican)