PDA

View Full Version : Agiles are impossible

EmeraldAgnostic
12-24-2014, 03:32 AM
They can parry and deflect my combo attacks, they roll away when I try to kill them while they're on the ground, I can't assassinate them in the midst of a smoke bomb, they literally DODGE MY BULLETS - what the hell am I missing? What's the secret kryptonite of these seemingly Neo-like creatures? There must be a way to counter them properly in open combat.

I call for the nerf hammer..

SixKeys
12-24-2014, 03:54 AM
They're not that bad. Parry a lot and wait for an opening, use heavy attacks (hold attack instead of tapping).

strigoi1958
12-24-2014, 05:17 AM
smoke bomb and kill easy

EmeraldAgnostic
12-24-2014, 05:41 AM
They're not that bad. Parry a lot and wait for an opening, use heavy attacks (hold attack instead of tapping).

I do use heavy attacks, but I prefer to use spears at the moment, just because - and their HoldX attack only knocks them over, it doesnt do damage to them directly.. idk. They are just frustrating and not very fun to fight against imo

YazX_
12-24-2014, 11:40 AM
you need to use staggering strike and then you will create an opening to attack and perform a combo. another thing about shooting them, yes they dodge your shots even in smoke (i think this is a bug) but i found a way to shoot them whether in smoke or out, you have to shoot them while running not in fight position, i'm not sure if this is a bug as well but it works fine, however, i tried to do it in co-op but didnt work, so it seems it only works when playing alone.

wichking
12-24-2014, 12:05 PM
I actually love these enemies. finally abit harder ones. but as the fate will you can kill them easy. Just parry succesfully 3 times then you stun them and can freely attack. Or just use a smoke bobm and attack they wont dodge yoru sword. only bullets