PDA

View Full Version : Problems starting after the last patch

x69SexiPapi69x
12-24-2014, 02:34 AM
So I never had any framerate issues or issues with the game ( I have a superclocked Nvidia 980 GTX), but since the last patch I haven't been able to get past the loading screen. Is there a fix for this? Or is it a well known error that is being fixed? Thanks and any advice would be appreciated

vain.hiel.
12-24-2014, 05:58 PM
downloaded beta driver ? everyone was saying it fixed that. that, or u need to verify files. change ur acu.exe name and force repair by verifying at uplay

x69SexiPapi69x
12-25-2014, 01:27 AM
downloaded beta driver ? everyone was saying it fixed that. that, or u need to verify files. change ur acu.exe name and force repair by verifying at uplay

Where do I find the beta drivers?

LUR21
12-25-2014, 04:06 AM
Download a program from Nvidia. It's called Geforce Experience. After you install open up program and click on the Drivers tab. In the top right hand corner it will have a Check for updates button. Just underneath that will be a box saying include beta drivers. Check that box and search for updates. It should come up with 347.09. Download and install that. It fixed the crashing for me and a lot of people.