PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft doesn't care about their customers!!!!

creeks1977
12-23-2014, 07:44 PM
I have a problem with the Season Pass of Assassin's creed Unity, it doesn't show that i've got it, even though I bought the Gold version of the Game, in itself it's already not normal...
I've left numerous messages/questions in the ticket section of the ubisoft customer support, and here I am now, more than a week later, and still no answers...

So I can't get the free game they (Ubisoft) promised...

JohnConnor2012
12-23-2014, 10:25 PM
Unfortunate timing - others have posted Ubi just started their weeks-long Xmas holidays :(

YazX_
12-23-2014, 10:54 PM
I have a problem with the Season Pass of Assassin's creed Unity, it doesn't show that i've got it, even though I bought the Gold version of the Game, in itself it's already not normal...
I've left numerous messages/questions in the ticket section of the ubisoft customer support, and here I am now, more than a week later, and still no answers...

So I can't get the free game they (Ubisoft) promised...

Hello,

From where did you buy the game?

Gold Edition should come with two keys, one for the base game and another one for season pass, Ubisoft discontinued selling season pass, so i believe you bought the game from third party seller, however, contact the seller and ask him to provide a season pass key.

creeks1977
12-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Hello,

From where did you buy the game?

Gold Edition should come with two keys, one for the base game and another one for season pass, Ubisoft discontinued selling season pass, so i believe you bought the game from third party seller, however, contact the seller and ask him to provide a season pass key.

I bought the game from Amazon, but I'll contact them...

Mr_Shade
12-24-2014, 10:52 AM
as soon as you have your season pass code - you should activate it - it can take 10 days for the season pass to be registered with the free game site - so please remember to check back.