PDA

View Full Version : My 1080p NVIDIA GTX 760 (2GB) settings -43fps average

CasualNewbie
12-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi guys'n girls.

Just wanted to share my settings with you, if you are struggling with getting ACU to run decent.

Almost no stuttering, and runs a 40-45fps average.

Settings:
Resolution: 1920x1080
Vsync: OFF (turned on in the GeForce control)
Stretching: OFF (have no idea what it does)
Enviroment Quality: LOW (actually doesn't look to bad)
Texture Quality: HIGH (the limit -using Ultra High causes noticeable stuttering)
Shadow Quality: LOW (almost not noticeable -very few shadows disappear)
Ambient Occlusion: OFF (looks a bit better with, but takes around 5fps out of performance)
Anti-Aliasing Quality: FXAA (have to have this on, as the draw distance issue is camouflaged a bit with it)
Bloom: OFF (preference choice, but saves some fps when turned off)

ONE LAST THING:
Open the NVIDIA control and go to PhysX settings. Choose CPU as the PhysX processor (to save processing power from the GPU).

Hope this can help some other "Assassin's" get a decent performance, while still maintaining some quality :p

Lt.Osva.
12-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Same graphic settings (texture low) but i have a fx6300 and getting 32 fps average, the game just dont get full advantage of my processor :/

Smrda94
12-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Same graphic settings (texture low) but i have a fx6300 and getting 32 fps average, the game just dont get full advantage of my processor :/

i got Fx 6300 8 gb ram and GTX 970 on Ultra high details i get 50-60 fps average ... what gpu u use?

Lt.Osva.
12-24-2014, 01:08 AM
i got Fx 6300 8 gb ram and GTX 970 on Ultra high details i get 50-60 fps average ... what gpu u use?
Using an asus oc gtx 760 drivers updated 8 gb ram

TheCrookedBot
08-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Resolution - 1080p
Environment Quality - Very High [Ultra High may get you down a bit]
Texture Quality - Ultra High [Looks Great!]
Shadows - Low [There's very little difference between High and Low; only few of them disappear]
Anti-Aliasing - MSAA 2x [The edges look much better in this mode]
Ambient Occlusion - HBAO+ [This will make it look realistic]
VSync - On
Stretching - Off [It won't make a difference. This is for lower resolutions. In that cases the game-screen is stretched to fit your Monitor screen]
Bloom - On/Off [Barely affects FPS]

This will get you 25~30 FPS. However, the game my lag for a second at few places.
If you want it smoother, turn AA to FXAA. Another alternative is TXAA. It gives you smooth edges @ low FPS drop!
Also, you can try using Zotac Firestorm and set it to '3D+' quick boost mode.

Please let me know if it helped y'all :)

Jessigirl2013
08-04-2015, 07:02 PM
What FPS are you guys getting on max settings?

TheCrookedBot
08-05-2015, 04:28 PM
What FPS are you guys getting on max settings?

Well, hardly even 15!! By using Razer Game Booster and Zotac Firestorm... I may be able to get 20 at max!

Jessigirl2013
08-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Well, hardly even 15!! By using Razer Game Booster and Zotac Firestorm... I may be able to get 20 at max!

Oh Cricky;)
Can anyone get it to run decently on max?:confused:
Is it even possible?

TheCrookedBot
08-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Oh Cricky;)
Can anyone get it to run decently on max?:confused:
Is it even possible?

No! GTX 760 just isn't that great to run it at max! However, try setting AA to MSAA4x, and AO to SSAO. This will get you better detailing; but it'll look less realistic due to low AO!