PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody fix my problem?About the 1.4 patch for Assassin's Creed Uniy.

lixuanting
12-23-2014, 09:49 AM
em,last week uplay update the1.4 patch for my ACU,after i download the new patch,i couldn't play the game.
When i check the"start game",it just pop up a window(it's too fast so i can't see it),and them show pop a new windows(it means synchronizing my ACU game to the uplay)
Then it doesn't work,i can't play the game,it seems nothing happen to the uplay.Whatever how many times i retry,it's all same like before.
So i try reset the game、resst the uplay、play offline、update my nvidia GTX780M to 347.09.....it doesn't work.
There are some players have same problem like me ,so i want to ask it is there anybody could fix the problem?
My ACU is HongKong version(uplay),sorry for my poor English .

YazX_
12-23-2014, 10:20 AM
One possible solution is to delete Documents\Assassin's Creed Unity folder, this contains Graphics and controls mappings files, the game will create new files when it starts, it worth also checking this post:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/953087-acu-exe-crash-fix?p=10359630&viewfull=1#post10359630