PDA

View Full Version : No players in Co-Op?

Leo_2301
12-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Since it is very hard to complete co-op missions in Singleplayer, and most equipments are available from co-op missions, I am forced to play these missions with other people. But the problem is that there are no players to play with... the game just keeps on searching, and it eventually it finds players for other missions or sometimes it never finds anyone.

So, is no one playing co-op or the problem is with Ubisoft servers or the problem is in my side?:confused: Please help! Thanks in advance!

Leo_2301
12-23-2014, 01:34 PM
I have waited 10 minutes searching for players but no luck :( I really want to get the Co-Op mission item rewards, but doing it alone is VERY hard.

Whislar
12-23-2014, 01:46 PM
Coming from a different view point, it could be that co-op missions are soloable. I did the tournament one this morning on my own. I'm yet to find one that needs more that one.

Also, it could be the Times you are playing and also most people can't play the game...(on here a fair assumption might be 5 can't play to every 1 who can).

greymann17
12-23-2014, 03:56 PM
To echo Whislar, I have found the co-op missions played solo to be the most interesting part of ACU. Before the AMD update, I had problems with the timed events but the rest require stealth and planning when played solo. They seem to me to be closest to the intent of the new program dynamics. Now if they could just get rid of all the NPC bugs and improve the flow more it might even be enjoyable.

ShootRawGuy
12-23-2014, 08:31 PM
I have added you Leo. Join me :)

Diarmuid_III
12-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Since it is very hard to complete co-op missions in Singleplayer, and most equipments are available from co-op missions, I am forced to play these missions with other people. But the problem is that there are no players to play with... the game just keeps on searching, and it eventually it finds players for other missions or sometimes it never finds anyone.

So, is no one playing co-op or the problem is with Ubisoft servers or the problem is in my side?:confused: Please help! Thanks in advance!

I had this problem until I sorted out my NAT. That was to do with ports and port forwarding on my Gateway. I was getting 2/3 out of 10 tries. After sorting out port forwarding its more like 9 out of 10.

vain.hiel.
12-23-2014, 10:17 PM
i think it depends on ur locality. or not. well i dont know hahah. im playing from india (not native), and i get into co-op in like 30 sec. guess who i play with? russians. hahah. but not bad. i dont know. till date i get into co-op in no time. even got invited into one russian club with players which most of them are very active in co-op games

Smrda94
12-23-2014, 11:47 PM
Some times i have to wait over 10 min to pair me up with other people .. but 80% of time i start CO OP in less than 15 sec ..

Leo_2301
12-24-2014, 06:24 AM
The game couldn't find anyone to play with, I completed a mission by myself. It was a bit boring and long... and also, it is very frustrating to repeat the same mission again to get some rewards or collect the sync points you've missed. What they should have done is given away all the rewards if you complete the mission solo.

ShootRawGuy
12-24-2014, 02:59 PM
Some times i have to wait over 10 min to pair me up with other people .. but 80% of time i start CO OP in less than 15 sec ..

Turn off NAT in your router!